BET Awards!!!!!

Did you all notice that Diddy had on a bullet proof vest under that big ass shirt he had on. Suge Knight was sitting in the 4th or 5th row.

It's scary to think that ONE MAN can have everyone shook like that.

I heard that there was an altercation backstage with Suge Knight and someone.

Yall peeped out Alicia Keys.....What was she talking about? **That Drama with Suge Knight behind stage** yall notice she was looking backstage the whole time talking "We need to stop the petty nonsense in America" WTF

India Arie was a little shook too. I dont know if it was because it was her first award or something else.

Nelly Represented!!!!!! His dancers was doing the ChickenHead/Mono. That new dance out of St. Louis.

They could have left JaRule out the whole show. Murda Inc Sucks!!!!!!!!

That was hilarious.............

Word on the street was that the aforementioned Suge Knight had and 'tiff' with Snoop Dogg during the show. Not to the level of The Source Awards, but that's why Alicia Keys said what she said about '...too many people have died over this...'

And your boy Gerald Levert needs to be shot for purchasing those pants........

I don't think too many people would be upset if something suddenly happened to Suge Knight. I'm about sick of his hating ass. If you noticed he always has something to say about Dre, Snoop or anyone else that left Death Row and is doing something. He's quick to call them gay, but he's the one acting like a _itch.

Dre made 51 million dollars last year. He has Eminem, Rakim, and Truthfully Hurting on his roster. Do you think he's concerned about Suge Knight? Snoop has his own label, clothing line, and movies. Do you think he gives a F about Suge Knight? The only think Suge Knight is good for is pimping dead Tupac records.

My fellow 1911er has a point.

Suge has nothing to do but hate!!!!

I was just wondering where that speach from Alicia Keys was going.

STOP THE DRAMA PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!

DAYUM!!

LG, I was with you until you said TRUTHFULLY HURTING ...

You wrong for that! :lmao:

courtesy of BET.COM

There were some tense moments during a commercial break when it appeared to those in the audience that Suge Knight and Snoop Dogg were ready to rumble. Suge, dressed in bright red leather, sat right across from Snoop when a seat become available. The two exchanged words and things quickly got tense. Since the show was broadcast live to the East Coast, for a minute it looked like the confrontation would spill over into the broadcast. Steve Harvey asked for respect, then Suge walked to the stage and the two men had a brief conversation. Snoop moved to toward the backstage entrance, but stayed visible there for most of the show.

"I talked to Suge and asked him for respect and Suge said he would never disrespect the event," Steve Harvey said backstage later.

Drama.........

Originally posted by BandFan
Yall peeped out Alicia Keys.....What was she talking about? **That Drama with Suge Knight behind stage** yall notice she was looking backstage the whole time talking "We need to stop the petty nonsense in America" WTF

I was wondering what da hell she was talking about!! Boy, I tell ya, they really need to stop that nonsense!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BandFan
Nelly Represented!!!!!! His dancers was doing the ChickenHead/Mono. That new dance out of St. Louis.

They could have left JaRule out the whole show. Murda Inc Sucks!!!!!!!!

They could have left out JaRule and Nelly!! :nod:

I agree with what Steve Harvey said: "Last year they opened with Bootylicious, now they open up with I'm gonna take my clothes off (or something like that)!" Go figure!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Other than that, I stopped my BET boycott temporarily to watch the award show and I must say it was actually decent (except the opening act! :rolleyes: ). I especially enjoyed the performance of EWF!!! That was on point!! :nod: I also enjoyed the tribute to Ali, featuring Jill Scott, Alicia Keys, Yolanda Adams, and Angie Stone. And even though I'm not the biggest JaRule fan, I did enjoy his performance with Mary J. Blige.

From the little bit I saw of the show it was real good. Steve Harvey was hoarse on his radio show this morning, so I know he represented.

I don't understand why people are in fear of Suge Knight. I think all the people that he has beef with don't want to take it to the streets because they are trying to get their isht together so they may appear to be scared but its more of an effort to avoid his azz.
Tres Veces
:D

I'm sure viewership was low since everyone boycotted BET after Brother Smiley was let go.

Yea Right!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its getting Hot in here is the Jionk!!!!!
His Firefighting Women were Beautiful!!!

I just read that on BET.com. Suge too damn old to be doing that ish. Yall notice that Eminem and Dre was there though.

High Points: Earth Wind & Fire

Low Point: Tweet singing an Earth Wind & Fire song. (straight boo boo)

Gerald ripped it up!!!!

B2K - are they like a younger version of IMX, the boyz got 4 question marks on there heads. They a little to spunky to be that age.

But this was on of the BEST award shows I've seen.

Vests with no shirts...........in a tuxedo ???

And before I forget........

When I grow up to be a grown azzed man, I want to be like Butch Lewis.

As matter of fact, I'm going to contact Al's Formal Wear to see about a tux.....without the shirt of course. That would mess up the effect I was going for.

*ROTFLMBAO*

OK, We moved into our new house and we still have no cable. :(

How long do I have to wait until Warner drop those Lines down.

I need to stop complaining and get that Satelite. But I like the 14 HBOs warner offers.

Thanks for the update while I dont have cable.

:bawling:

Janet body was looking tight, but it look like she got punch in the face by Hefty Smurf 'bout 20 times.

Re: I missed it but.....

How could I forget. Janet Jackson looked absolutely DELICIOUS!!! That is the best I've ever seen Janet look!!! I think Janet will go down in history like Lena Horne...one of the most beautiful black women ever!!!!!

Did you all see Kim Whitley's reaction to Janet. Looks like she was about to bust a nut!!!

Rosie O' Donnel send help...with your big azz!!! :)

Originally posted by CSU*NJ
did anyone see what Janet was wearing?! :eek2:

Steve Harvey lit into the audience and verbally whipped their arses after Yolanda Adams' song and before he made the presentation to Earth, Wind, & Fire.

BTW,

What's up with all the JaRule hate?

Snoop and Dre talked MAJOR isht while Suge was locked up. Now it's like say that to my face punk! :D Pimps got to know their role too!:lmao:

Originally posted by Attack Dog
BTW,

What's up with all the JaRule hate?

Keyword: OVEREXPOSURE!!!

Every time you turn around, this fool is either on tv or the radio!
True, you can't front on his "success" because he IS doing it...it's just that a person like me doesn't necessarily equate money making with actual talent. :)
All that singing and stuff...stop it!

But it does seem as if he finally came into his own "style" as opposed to being the Tupac/DMX wannabe that he was perceived as being.

He needs to just sit his azz down for a little while, that's all. If not, he may crash and burn like Destiny's Child did last year. :lol:

LimeFree: They need to syndicate Steve Harvey! He was hoarse on his show this morning. Where are you located? I'm in Huntington Beach until Friday.

I missed most of the BET awards show because I forgot it was coming on and I decided to take a drive down Pacific Coast Highway! I was mad at myself when I finally got the message on my celly telling me to watch the show... I got the message two hours late...

Heck, I'm so close that I could have gone to the darn show at the Kodak Theater...Well, I have to watch the rerun July 2.

Re: Re: I missed it but.....

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE

Did you all see Kim Whitley's reaction to Janet. Looks like she was about to bust a nut!!!

Kim Whitley kept saying "Oh My God! Oh My God!":lmao:

Cool

The BET Award Show was cool. I just wished they could have pulled a show like this off, pre-merger (Viacom).

Thanks for clearing up the reason behind Alicia Keys statement. Suge, just let it go man..........

I was wondering what Alicia Keyes was talking about. Now I know. When will knee-grows learn to ack right...:mad:I mean dang its an awards show that was filmed live. Suge need to sit his fresh from the PIN ass down some where. Dang all that "Ganasta" mess is old and tired.:mad:

Oh I though Tweet did a pretty good job on the song.;)

From Bet.com

It Was Hot at the BET Awards: Usher Wins Best Male R&B Artist, B2K Takes Viewers' Choice Award!
By Tonya Pendleton, BET.com Staff Writer

Most Touching Offstage Moment: During a commercial break, Hits of '"Hits From the Street" came onstage, said that great things come in twos and asked his girlfriend, who was in the audience, to marry him. She came to the stage, and in front of a stunned audience, Hits got down on one knee and gave her a ring.

Back