Best SWAC football uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the problem dude? :lol: I mean, seriously I wasn't smacking with you. You brought this up anyway. And what I was saying was that our maroon unis have the Bulldog on the shoulders. Damn, dude hate got you all bitter. You used to be so.........

Originally posted by "NOISE TALKA"
They sell KENT's jersey here. I do agree with yall though, that we could do better on the marketing side of things. We let so much money get away. I've been told there's alot of red tape involved in licensing and all of that though.
The Kent jersey I have seen is not an official JSU jersey. That's just someone selling a jersey. I WILL NOT buy it for that very reason. I'm with Ntelekt. We need to do a better job. I have asked the peep in the bookstore, emailed Culberson. Even asked Yolanda Brown, his fine arse assistant about jerseys. Nothing. Like has been said, we just throw money away.

I'ma stay on Culberson's ass about this one, though.

Originally posted by Ntelekt
Dayum, GR....will you LET IT GO, MAN???? :xeye: :lol:
*smh*

I was just trying to be logical bruh....the topic confused me so and I just wanted a lil clarity. You guys like to drop isht but cant stand it when someone stirs up the smell.

tsu1.jpg

That all maroon with the Tiger Paw on the helmet goes hard for TSU.

Originally posted by Get Ready

I was just trying to be logical bruh....the topic confused me so and I just wanted a lil clarity. You guys like to drop isht but cant stand it when someone stirs up the smell.

also... how can you compare an all wihte jersey to an home uniform. JSU's white uniforms look exactly the same as AAMU's. Only difference is yall have a reebok sign on your jerseysl, but most of the team has Nikes :mrt:

Aiight dude...whateva you say. :smh:

Continue on with your....logic :look:

Originally posted by DAHILL

also... how can you compare an all wihte jersey to an home uniform. JSU's white uniforms look exactly the same as AAMU's. Only difference is yall have a reebok sign on your jerseysl, but most of the team has Nikes :mrt:

Dude....you people have more excuses than a nicca in jail...... first it was the stitching and then its the bulldog on the arm.....and now the reebok sign makes a difference....Im surprised you have used the "we didnt have a father growing up or we dont have planes to bring drugs over here excuse."

Carry on...

Dude....you people have more excuses than a nicca in jail...... first it was the stitching and then its the bulldog on the arm.....and now the reebok sign makes a difference....Im surprised you have used the "we didnt have a father growing up or we dont have planes to bring drugs over here excuse."

Carry on...

Old Age is gettin to ya bruh.. you gettin me and Mr SWAC mixed up.... I didnt say anything about a bulldog on the arm..... reading comprehension send help... ALso Mr. SWAC said there was a Bulldog on th shoulers of the MAROON uniforms not the white ones... that may be why you didnt see one on the pics.

It doesen't matter if there is bulldog or a stripe you guys need to admit you belong at the bottom in this category. JSU you are not far behind.

Originally posted by enswaclopedia
It doesen't matter if there is bulldog or a stripe you guys need to admit you belong at the bottom in this category. JSU you are not far behind.

no one put them in the top

Originally posted by enswaclopedia

I wouldnt argue with you here. AAMU and JSU fighting over uniforms is like Grambling smacking about attendance. Its just not there.

Hill...I believe my my statement said..."you people".....thats plural.....meaning a bunch of you are making excuses for your horrid uniforms. Oh yeah...yall missed the "we dont make guns in our neighborhoods" excuse. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back