Best QB in the SWAC: Aqeel Glass ... and it aint even close

na your defense was just WORST than ours... Glass kicked yall ass lol

I will never make an excuse for losing to AAMU which is why I never even brought this up. If we dont beat yall by 3 TDs, its a moral loss BUT that still does not change that fact that they didnt give us the ball when yall fumbled. It was a CLEAR fumble.

And yes, I knew when we lined up on the play where that Fr WR scored, that yall were gonna score. EVERYBODY scores on us in that defense....lol

The best QB in the conference has never had to receive promotions from anyone; James Harris, Doug Williams, Parnell Dickerson, Jalen Morton, Steve McNair, Headache (JSU), Willie Totten, Tavares Jackson, etc. no one had to try and convince the public if they were the best in the conference. Measurables he may be, otherwise who knows. The fore mention QBs were all winners, which is the true measure. No one had to convince us they were the best in the conference.

The best QB in the conference has never had to receive promotions from anyone; James Harris, Doug Williams, Parnell Dickerson, Jalen Morton, Steve McNair, Headache (JSU), Willie Totten, Tavares Jackson, etc. no one had to try and convince the public if they were the best in the conference. Measurables he may be, otherwise who knows. The fore mention QBs were all winners, which is the true measure. No one had to convince us they were the best in the conference.

You know what gets written about the past?

Obituaries.

You miss the point in my opinion, I really like the young man but he has not proved he is that winner. So what they say about the future is you don’t ordain anyone either, he has to earn it.

You miss the point in my opinion, I really like the young man but he has not proved he is that winner. So what they say about the future is you don’t ordain anyone either, he has to earn it.

name me any other team in the history of the SWAC who had the worst defense in the LEAGUE and was still one play from making it the SWAC Championship game? Glass can't play defense...

I will never make an excuse for losing to AAMU which is why I never even brought this up. If we dont beat yall by 3 TDs, its a moral loss BUT that still does not change that fact that they didnt give us the ball when yall fumbled. It was a CLEAR fumble.

And yes, I knew when we lined up on the play where that Fr WR scored, that yall were gonna score. EVERYBODY scores on us in that defense....lol

LOL...Oracle gonna get you!

Football is a team sport. Ask Dan Marino

name me any other team in the history of the SWAC who had the worst defense in the LEAGUE and was still one play from making it the SWAC Championship game? Glass can't play defense...
You did not have the worst defense in the league you were #8. The difference bewtween the #2 team and #8 team was 10 points. On Offense you were #2, the difference between #2 and #8 was 12 points so you have a net +2 for your offense. Don't put that on your defense. Thats the old if its and buts were candy and nuts we all have a Merry Christmas. I'm hoping yall get to a Championship so the whining will stop. You been to 6 and won 1, be happy since your sister has been to 3 and has not won any. I'm happy with what we have even though it took a while before we got there.

Last edited:

Lol, you said you would make no excuse for losing to us and then went on to make one...Rest assured, we will never accept any excuse from JSU because there is no valid one to be made; we beat JSU because we are better than JSU, no other reason. They could have given JSU a fumble on a couple of the series and we still would have won...Lol...JSU is just that bad.

Last edited:
Back