Best low brass?

First of all whats up to all my traveling Bruhs and Sis. To the youngsta that posted tis right here. You need to learn your place you heard me. How many Swac Hous do you have. Im old school co/97. Magnifficant mellophone you heard. PV to me has always had a very distinct sound in the SWAC a lot of schools sound alike for ex: (SU,TSU), (JSU,ASU,), (ALABAM A&M, BAMA STATE, UAPB)
All these schools sound some what similar to each other. No other band sounds like us and i like that. Not putting douwn any of the other bands out there all you guys have good programs. In my un-biased oppion PV's low brass is good, but still got a lot of work to do. As for the "S" I can hear every thing but their T-Bones. I guess thats what happens when you play in unison all the time.

CO/97 MAGNIFICANT MELLO------PHONES
TO THE EAST MY BROTHERS TO THE EAST

UAPB and AAMU sounding alike???????? :confused : wdf...lol someone pass me dat goody yall on please

say dawg, everyone in this band,who is there now, knows the deal. listen we got this under control,

p.s.
wus up back at ya;)

Originally posted by mellopower97
PV to me has always had a very distinct sound in the SWAC a lot of schools sound alike for ex: (SU,TSU), (JSU,ASU,), (ALABAM A&M, BAMA STATE, UAPB)
All these schools sound some what similar to each other.

As for the "S" I can hear every thing but their T-Bones. I guess thats what happens when you play in unison all the time.
:smh:.....you need your ears checked.

First of all whats up to all my traveling Bruhs and Sis. To the youngsta that posted tis right here. You need to learn your place you heard me. How many Swac Hous do you have. Im old school co/97. Magnifficant mellophone you heard. PV to me has always had a very distinct sound in the SWAC a lot of schools sound alike for ex: (SU,TSU), (JSU,ASU,), (ALABAM A&M, BAMA STATE, UAPB)
All these schools sound some what similar to each other. No other band sounds like us and i like that. Not putting douwn any of the other bands out there all you guys have good programs. In my un-biased oppion PV's low brass is good, but still got a lot of work to do. As for the "S" I can hear every thing but their T-Bones. I guess thats what happens when you play in unison all the time.

CO/97 MAGNIFICANT MELLO------PHONES
TO THE EAST MY BROTHERS TO THE EAST

It's better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.:rolleyes:

Look her psyho jag and b murder this is my opion ok. Like I said Im not putting down any other bands im just stating the obvious. Maybe I was wrong though about UAPB, and A&M sounding alike.

CO/97
MAGNIFICANT MELLO------PHONE
TO THE EAST MY BROTHERS

P.S TXPIMP E-MAIL ME AT MELLOPOWER97@HOTMAIL.COM

Dayum....I leave for a week and I come home and the gate is wide open. :(

CB, I would have to disagree with you on some points in your posts. But to each his own.

TxPimp, just because your section is better than it was, that doesn't necessarily make it the best. And my CB, has a point. But now that I know who you are, I will pull you to the side when I see you so we can discuss a few things.

Hey B-Murder has any body ever told you that boy is a white racist word.lol

Storm Mother Nature Strongest Force
Magnificant Mello-----Phone
CO/97
To the east my brother to the east.

Originally posted by C-Murder
its C-Murder boi...............

I know your dayum name....BOI....I didn't call it, so that means I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to my Crab Brother mellopower97.

what up with all these argumentive posts????
to the cat who said the Bluff sound like A&M,,,,, Glad you corrected yaself homey.

D.G." You know My" Steez

Wait a minute homie who you tryin to check. What I really meant to say was PINEBLUFF is a cheap immitation of M. B. Smiley High School. OOOPS my bad thats to much props i meant Pine Bluff High School.

The Storm Mother Nature's Srongest Force
C0/97 MAGNIFICANT MELLO-----PHONES
THIS JUST IN THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS ISSUED A SEVERE THUNDER STORM FOR THE SWAC AREA. YOU MAY NOW RETURN TO YOUR REGULAR BROADCASTING SCHEDUEL.

P.S. REMEMBER PEOPLE THESE POST ARE MENT TO TALK TRASH OR WHATEVER YOU FEEL. PLEASE TAKE NOTHING I SAY TO HEART.
ITS ALL IN GOOD BANDSMEN FUN. REMEMBER NOISE IS GOLD BUT SILENCE IS PLATINUM

TO THE EAST MY BROTHER

Wait a minute homie who you tryin to check. What I really meant to say was PINEBLUFF is a cheap immitation of M. B. Smiley High School. OOOPS my bad thats to much props i meant Pine Bluff High School.

THIS JUST IN THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HAS ISSUED A SEVERE THUNDER STORM FOR THE SWAC AREA. YOU MAY NOW RETURN TO YOUR REGULAR BROADCASTING SCHEDUEL.

P.S. REMEMBER PEOPLE THESE POST ARE MENT TO TALK TRASH OR WHATEVER YOU FEEL. PLEASE TAKE NOTHING I SAY TO HEART.

TO THE EAST MY BROTHER

Hold on dogg, dont get all sensitive. Don wasnt trying to start nothing with you dogg. You said a stupid ass remark when you said we sounded like AAMU. Any blind man can tell the difference. As far as we sounded like Smiley, I laugh at post like that. SphiS come get your boy.....

RELAX DUDE IM ONE OF THE MOST LAID BACK CAT U COULD KNOW. LIKE I SAID ITS ALL IN FUN

CO/97 MAGNIFICANT MELLO-----PHONE
TO THE EAST MY BROTHER

TO THE EAST MY BROTHER

You stupid.
You're probably young. Anyway.....

yall had 5 maybe 6 tones and we been averaging 15 come on my nig, just stop playin.............:lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by C-Murder
texas schools..................

louisiana schools....
mississippi schools....

It's okay to argue with him. TX ain't got nothing to do with it cuz generally speaking considering our entire state vs. yours....TX wins hands down. TX makes the South, believe it.

Originally posted by lilC
louisiana schools....
mississippi schools....

It's okay to argue with him. TX ain't got nothing to do with it cuz generally speaking considering our entire state vs. yours....TX wins hands down. TX makes the South, believe it.

HIYOOOOOOO!!!!

once again i must say... ya'll cats kill me!!! it's like when ever anyone give an opinion outside of the bullish ya'll always talk about they are "stupid". Now do I totally agree with everything my boy had to say.... no... but what difference does it make. OK PB was insulted... I've said a he!! of alot worse than ya'll sound like A&M and havn't seen this kind of response. And just to set the record straight... other than the for real ol' school cats on here I'm sure mello has a he!! of alot more SWAC hours than most of the cats on this page. Anyway i think his original point was to check the young cat that started the thread with PV has the coldest low brass...

carry on....

Back