Best low brass?

yeah i agree southern would have to come in a close 2nd. but let the truth remain pv's b-tones can huulll

Originally posted by txpimp
yeah i agree southern would have to come in a close 2nd. but let the truth remain pv's b-tones can huulll

2nd what????

To thine own self be true.....:rolleyes:

Best overall Low Brass in my opinion would have to be Alabama a&m because you hear all the intrumentation of the lower brass. Example you hear, B-Tones, T-Bones and Tubas together, not one section over powering the others(Although I like that lol).

Me personally, I'd say it's between 3 schools

1.SU
2.UAPB
3.AA&M

just think, if you merge these three schools together, I'd take
Southerns Tubas, The Bluffs B-Tones and A&M's 2-5 T-bones(ha ha), and have a very descent sound in low brass. Thats what gives a band Class........That good ole low Brass.

GBNF
Peep Steez.

Mr Pimp sir..........are you a current member of the Marching Storm?? If so, what instrument and what crab class? That is all.

Originally posted by Mr.THUNDA!!!!
Best overall Low Brass in my opinion would have to be Alabama a&m because you hear all the intrumentation of the lower brass. Example you hear, B-Tones, T-Bones and Tubas together, not one section over powering the others(Although I like that lol).
That'll happen when you play whole and half notes (in unison) all game.

PV has a great low brass section

Alabama A&M is pretty good to

Jackson has always had a good blend between the lower brass and upper brass section.

what ever losers, i just like a lil contraversy. but i warn u not to sleep on pv's low brass

oh and im the one making thee killin(hehehe):cool: :D

i didnt say that yall werent decent.........but thrashed us in reliant????nah..............ya'll are okay but you had nothing on us to be the size that you were..........but yall did have one lone soldire

yes Grambling had a god low brass section last year considering the fact thast 80% were crabs our bones were good our b-tones were good and our tubas were on point.

Back