Bell Retains 3 former Assistants at JSU

Originally posted by RAWRAY FROM J-STATE
Our win / loss record with you clowns is not even close. Can someone please post the all-time record so these ASU folks can shut the hell up.

Ummmm Mighty Hornet, would you be so kind as to post the all-time record as Rawray has requested?.....

(Using real numbers of course)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If Alabama State has only won 5 against JSU then could someone please fill in the missing year

1991 ASU won
2000 ASU won
2001 ASU won
2002 ASU won

What is the other year that I am missing because I saw all of these in person.

TPII

They beat us in 1990 I think. That was their first win over us ever. So the series was once something like 22-0. Pure sadness.

Raw, things have changed, look to the future with your 1-9 coach. Let me remind you that we have a new format in the SWAC and we now play for Division Championships and then the SWAC Championship.

The folks at AAMU know about who did what years ago, because the records are there. This is 2003 and it is a new year. GSU has won three SWAC Championships in which two of them have been against AAMU. No matter how many championships we lose there is a plus for AAMU, because in order to win a SWAC championship you must play another team (AAMU). Even though AAMU has lost two championships we won two divisional championships which in not too bad when you are playing in conference which is the Mecca of Black College Football. By SWAC teams losing to PWCs or not playing in the 1AA Championship games, in no way takes away for the HBCUs BCF weekends after weekends. Our lives are filled with great entertainment when our teams suit up for one more weekend of BCF.

It is a shame that the SCG is being dominated by GSU in the West and AAMU in the East. Believe me when I say "we feel your pain, and we do understand what it is like not to be part of the SCG experience." SU and JSU played in the first SCG and all went well, but those of us who attended this game understood the importance of playing in the SCG and we upgraded our programs to ensure that we will be one of the teams that will be in the SCG for years to come.

Raw, TP and the entire JSU family, let me be the first to say that by hiring Bell that your program can now be considered a high school program. JSU Alums are very smart people and although some of you are trying very hard to support the hiring of a 1-9 highschool coach, we know what that is like. If putting a little red back into your uniforms, I will support you on this because we want you to give us a good game on November 8, 2003.

Mighty Dog, we are going to give you a blowout on 2003. You are an exhibition game. Right now, our coach only has to go 1-2. If he goes 1-2, we will be the SWAC Champs and HBCU Champs. Your game does not count but if you pull off the upset, it wil go in the negative column and one of the games listed in "2" will have to be won to make up for the upset. I hope you can follow me on that.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Mighty Dog, we are going to give you a blowout on 2003. You are an exhibition game. Right now, our coach only has to go 1-2. If he goes 1-2, we will be the SWAC Champs and HBCU Champs. Your game does not count but if you pull off the upset, it wil go in the negative column and one of the games listed in "2" will have to be won to make up for the upset. I hope you can follow me on that.

Let me see if I understand:

TP Wrote: We are going to give you a blowout on 2003.

MD writes: Thanks for finally conceeding that we will blow you out. It is not everyday that TP will agree AAMU will blow out JSU.

TP wrote: Right now our coach has to go 1-2.

MD writes: We have constantly stated that when AAMU came into the SWAC, it consisted of 3 and 1/2 teams. We also stated that you all could eliminate AlSt politically, but two bamas would be difficult to deal with. The Dawgpound scholars figured out the combination to win championships about 4 years ago. We tried to show you that we did not have to beat JSU to will championships. I am glad you all finally got the Math correct. Stop using that Mississippi Math that has been used by Mr. Charlie on you all for so long. In someone wants to know what Mississippi math is: it is 2 for a nickle and three for a dime math, but Miss folks always buy a dime worth thinking you get more.

TP wrote: Your game does not count, but if you pull off the upset, it would go into the negative column and one of the games listed "2" will have to be won to make up for the upset. I hope you can follow me on that.

MD writes: When speaking with any member of the Dawgpound do not and I repeat do not use "Ifs" and "buts". This is the primary reason NT, Oracle, Mike, Strawdog, RR, and other members come down on you so hard. Even the N.S.M. will not buy into your fuzzy math.
When speaking on critical matters like what games should be won and lost, allow Robber, JSUII, Tori and sometimes GR to speak on this subject. Since most smackers on the board are posting in the Men's Forum and Women's Forum you don't have to worry about any comments from SU, GSU and AlSt on your last comments.

YES, YOU ALL WILL DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE WITH A 1-9 HIGH SCHOOL COACH!!!!GO AHEAD, JACKSON STATE!!!!SUCKAS!!!!

THAT'S ALL I HEAR WITH YOU JACKSON STATE PEOPLE, THE PAST...LET'S TALK ABOUT THE PRESENT AND YOUR "IN-DOUBT" FUTURE WITH A 1-9 HIGH SCHOOL COACH!!!!!!

JSU that's why we are returning you'll a favor and kick your azz for the next (19) years. We only have (16) more to accomplish that mission. This year will be (15) more to go and counting.

Tigerpride: Bama State did beat JSU in 1990 at Atlanta's Fulton County Stadium. They also tied a game in Chicago's Soldier's Field in the late 70's or early 80's.

Originally posted by HORNETSWARM
Tigerpride: Bama State did beat JSU in 1990 at Atlanta's Fulton County Stadium. They also tied a game in Chicago's Soldier's Field in the late 70's or early 80's.

OOOOOHHHHHH

:eek:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back