Because I KNOW you're reading ...

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
Dear Bucky,

As was the situation at your old job, talent can only take you so far. No one believed me (I guess it was that WOMAN thing coming through ... :rolleyes: ) when I made this statement long ago,

"No sooner than Bucky ain't got a ****load of talent in his arsenal, and has to actually run a play on his own, the wins will be few and far between."

Sad thing is, Bucky, you HAVE talent on your team. Three of your top players were ALL-STATE, and led their high school to at least one (maybe 2 ... they didn't attend my high school, so I didn't pay them TOO much attention) State Championship. Plenty others were all team, all state, all this, all that, all WHATEVER ...

Right now, they are ALL playing on a losing team!

You count on a practically non-existent passing game when you have one of the best runners in the SWAC. Even DTown can tell you that Leonard's completion of FOUR passes out of THIRTEEN for SIXTY-FIVE frigging yards is GARBAGE. Hell, VERNON could throw the ball better than that lame you had "representing" in Shreveport.

How the hell does a team score 14 points in 4 minutes, and only THREE more the rest of the dayum game?

Sometimes, when it comes to coaching, you could **** up a one car funeral.

If the dinosaurs in charge don't see the writing on the wall, Bucky, then they suck as badly as you.

This football organization will only see another dime of my money because my mother is making me go to the Homecoming game. I'll have eggs in my purse. If you **** up and lose to LANE COLLEGE, those eggs will become projectiles aimed in your direction.

Read the sig, chap. And don't think I'm hiding behind a message board.

You know who I am. I never hide.

Who knows?

Who cares? Alls I know is, they need to get rid of BUCKY! NOW!! You want the job, Alcornite86?

NOPE

Sorry, I'm a soldier and may have to go and find Bin Laden in a few days.:redhot: :redhot: :flamethro :flamethro

The way I hear it secret squirrel isn't going any where.This comes from an Ala St. transplant who's at peanut butta now.

Knowing Bucky,

That's pretty doubtful, but it wouldn't be surprising, and I sure as L would appreciate it!

You guys get props for your stadium!!!!Locker rooms SUCKS no dayum showers WTF!!!!
I was really impressed by the television webcast!!!First class!!!
Oh yeah
Halftime show was CORNEY as Hell!!!!
:emlaugh:

Back