Be Thankful...

MikeBigg

To my brethren in the Western Division of the SWAC. I encourage you to remain positive. I know it might be a bit disconcerting, knowing that you are competing in the same Division as GREATNESS! I realize that you might feel a bit overwhelmed and up against impossible odds! However, you will be able to say that you finished behind the best dayum program in the history of BCF...THE ICON.

Imagine how it will be for whomever wins the LEAST Division. Can you imagine how it will be if DK wins the East? Can you imagine the stigma for finishing behind someone that is coached by a former Jock Washer? What if A&M does an encore performance of Juvenile's hit "Back That Thang UP" and backs into another Division championship? That would be finishing to a D2 program in consecutive years. Or even if the HoNets luck up and make it to the championship. Imagine losing to a team that finished last among all 1AA schools (as well as D2 Tuskegee) in Alabama. Lord help the division if you finish behind 0-11 or "down in the valley".

If the East doesn't get it's isht together real soon, we will have to petition the new commish to allow the top two Western Division finishers (GSU and whoever else) to play in Birmingham!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by MikeBigg
To my brethren in the Western Division of the SWAC. I encourage you to remain positive. I know it might be a bit disconcerting, knowing that you are competing in the same Division as GREATNESS! I realize that you might feel a bit overwhelmed and up against impossible odds! However, you will be able to say that you finished behind the best dayum program in the history of BCF...THE ICON.

If the East doesn't get it's isht together real soon, we will have to petition the new commish to allow the top two Western Division finishers (GSU and whoever else) to play in Birmingham!

AND YOU REALLY BELIEVE THIS????

Whew!! I am soooooo overwhelmed....

93 - loss to Southern

94 - loss to Southern

95 - loss to Southern

96 - loss to Southern

97 - loss to Southern

98 - loss to Southern

99 - loss to Southern

00 - loss to Southern....

the streak continues.....

01 - loss to Southern