Bcf Poll Week 11/24/03

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Why do you keep bringing JSU into this argument...

Because you, being the idiot that you are, keep posting on this thread, and YOU shouldn't have anything to say about anyone on any poll! The only poll that should concern you is the isht poll, of which you currently sit at NO 1!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by mighty hornet
CD, Alum

Yall are cordially invited to Legion Field on December 13, 2003.

:D

Who knows, I just may show up. It will be nice to see how the team the we defeated performs. :D As long as no one from mi'sippi is there, I can live with it.

Originally posted by AAMU Alum
Who knows, I just may show up.

:lol:

Alum,

Now you know you already got something on lay-a-way at Soul Mart that you plan to wear to see your FAVORITE TEAM . . . THE HORNETS ! ! !

Originally posted by Deuce
:lol:

Alum,

Now you know you already got something on lay-a-way at Soul Mart that you plan to wear to see your FAVORITE TEAM . . . THE HORNETS ! ! !

Careful with these kinds of posts, lest you be lumped into the same category as tarzan-pride!

Originally posted by AAMU Alum
Because you, being the idiot that you are, keep posting on this thread, and YOU shouldn't have anything to say about anyone on any poll! The only poll that should concern you is the isht poll, of which you currently sit at NO 1!

Well JSU has been ranked ahead of you and BAMA Jelly for 99% of the last 40 years so why can't I say anything??

Based off of some of the arguments against AAMU, the door swings both ways. Using this "week later" and "mid-season" theories can go in our favor too. And if A&M would have been ranked #1 in the BCF poll because of the theories listed above you people would truly understand how stupid it is to try and use it as much as some posters try to use it when it comes to AAMU. Anyway, polls mean nothing when head to head matchup comes into play. If you got beat by the other team then for that year, they were better than you. Just because a poll has you ranked higher doesn't neccessarally mean you are the better team, because 4 out of 5 times that team that you lost to who is ranked beneath you would beat you again if you met up that year. I would put money on this.

Back