Bayou Classic Tickets

ZNSPR8502

Meet, act & depart...
Hello,

Can anyone tell me where you can get some Plaza or Lodge Bayou Classic seats? My chapter, SUAF-Dallas Chapter, has sold all of its tickets and I'm getting numerous request still (Southernites, other HBCU alumnus and non-HBCU friends who want to attend for the first time).

Please share any information you can. Feel free to e-mail me at ZNSPR8502@aol.com.

Thanks,
Edwin

Try Grambling's ticket office. Last year one of my friends called real late in the game and got some decent tickets thru this route.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SUjagTILLiDIE said:
Try Grambling's ticket office. Last year one of my friends called real late in the game and got some decent tickets thru this route.

I got mine through Grambling's alumni.

SUjagTILLiDIE said:

Good idea.

For some reason I think there may be a lower Gram turnout this year.....

Thanks everyone. I was going to go through the Grambling Dallas Alumni Chapter, but they didn't sell any this year. I'm going to check the website. But if anyone has GSU's Ticket office Number, please share it. Also, if you have a contact to a GSU alumnus or alumni chapter that is selling tickets, please shot me an e-mail with that contact name and number. I'm getting hammered with people looking for tickets.

All for one and one for all!!!

I just bought 8 tickets on monday. I was able to get plaza seats in the endzone. I there are a few seats left. Below is the contact information:

GSU Athletic Department (318)
P. O. Drawer 868
Grambling, LA 71245
(318) 274-2374

Any luck on getting tickets, I'm going this year and need to get a couple.

I wish I could go. Every time I mention my desire to go to this game, there is always some loudmouth around telling me I would rather go to the Essence Festival. :rolleyes:

Vinita said:
I wish I could go. Every time I mention my desire to go to this game, there is always some loudmouth around telling me I would rather go to the Essence Festival. :rolleyes:

The Classic is better. IMO!

Vinita said:
IF someone was doing it BIG, you would be going to Both :nod: :nod: I am!!!

Vinita said:
Tell him to try it just one year and he will want to go back every year there after. My Golden Lion gets on my nerves asking if we are going to the classic every year and he knows that we aren't going to miss the BC.

Uh, I ain't talking about Sperm. I'm talking about one of his loudmouthed friends ... :mad: He knows the tiny tot of whom I speak.

Fiyah said:
Any luck on getting tickets, I'm going this year and need to get a couple.

Fiyah,

I bought a couple yesterday.

The GSU ticket office still had Plaza and Loge tics in the endzone. I was told the only sidelines tics are in the Terrace (nose-bleed)

GSU ticket office #'s:

(318) 274-4795 or (318) 274-4465

Good luck,
LJ

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I went to Grambling this am, picked up 6 tickets in the loge area. Ms. West did inform me that they are going pretty fast. But as usually there are plenty in the nose bleed section.

LadyJag said:
Fiyah,

I bought a couple yesterday.

The GSU ticket office still had Plaza and Loge tics in the endzone. I was told the only sidelines tics are in the Terrace (nose-bleed)

GSU ticket office #'s:

(318) 274-4795 or (318) 274-4465

Good luck,
LJ

Thanks, ordered them this morning......

Fiyah said:
Thanks, ordered them this morning......

They don't play with getting you your tickets, order on friday and....

The mailman was knocking on the door this morning for me to sign for them....

Fiyah said:
They don't play with getting you your tickets, order on friday and....

The mailman was knocking on the door this morning for me to sign for them....

What section Fiyah?

i've always been told that the easiest part of attending the BC are the tickets

what really IS the hardest part of going?

tickets?

lodging?

traffic?

shootings? :D

i was thinking about getting a room in BR since it is not that far of a drive from NO

please advise veteran BCers

thanx

If you truly want to experience the Bayou CLassic you need to stay in downtown N.O.. Try the Marriet on Canal. If you call the hotel directly you might be able to get a room. Tell them you are with the Southern Universtiy Allumni to recieve the discounted rate $139.00. The number is (504)581-1000. My cousin just got a room Monday so there is a possiblity you can get one.

Back