Baylor receives Custom Jeep for Hood Recruiting Purposes

Wouldn't it be great if these Black athletes at Baylor would realize that they could accomplish just as much if they were at PV or TSU, and, at the same time, not have to deal with these racist program boosters and the racist culture that accommodates them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Wouldn't it be great if these Black athletes at Baylor would realize that they could accomplish just as much if they were at PV or TSU, and, at the same time, not have to deal with these racist program boosters and the racist culture that accommodates them.
I'm sorry but I wouldn't want that type of unintelligible colored BOY walking on our campus. They can stay there with those people. lol :D

We bona fide Panthers bleed purple/gold and we are born for our destiny w/ PV. Those dark skinned people at baylor know "lit." lol

I'm sorry but I wouldn't want that type of unintelligible colored BOY walking on our campus. They can stay there with those people. lol :D

We bona fide Panthers bleed purple/gold and we are born for our destiny w/ PV. Those dark skinned people at baylor know "lit." lol

This is the same school who acknowledged they use white girls to lure new "brutes". The same school who tried to scapegoat Black athletes during the rape scandal. All of that before we even touch the murder coverup. Stay over there.

Only one player on the Natl Champ team, who truly contributed was from Texas...

This is the same school who acknowledged they use white girls to lure new "brutes". The same school who tried to scapegoat Black athletes during the rape scandal. All of that before we even touch the murder coverup. Stay over there.
The same school that tried to cover up a murder and may have been complicit.

But we continue to flock there WITH PRIDE!

The same school that tried to cover up a murder and may have been complicit.

But we continue to flock there WITH PRIDE!

But there are folk, who are colored brown and black, that do not have a problem with this. They have absolutely NO character and NO moral compass, imho.

Look at "them" in this thread alone. :D lmao!!!!!! Intelligence and the lack thereof is a MF'ING MF'ER! :D

I am too tickled. I'm highly tickled because I have 4 family dna who attended that school to "play ball" under Teaff and another. lol baylor used them like a dirty dish towel, no degree in sight lol, and I'll be mf'ing DAMNED if the dumb assed no standards having PVIL culture of today inducted those SOBs into the PVIL HOF a few years ago. ($$$$$$ thing, we already know) They received NO notoriety on baylor's campus yet they sought to gain entrance and acceptance among their "alleged own," via the PVIL. Duh.

Them: "I shoulda' gown to PV cuz...." :(
Me: (ALWAYS) "N-word go F yourself and stay the F away from me."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Come to PV my ass. Stay your dumb ass in wacky-waco, chump monkey.

There are TWO GREAT cases which come to mind right now, this very second, outside of my 4 kinfolk. These were 2 baylor ball players I had to quickly segregate self away from as they went down "that recent path."

There are 3 schools in texas which trigger the shit out of me: univ of houston (under yeoman), baylor (under teaff), and txa&m (under sherrill). Honorable mention to oklahoma state (under jimmy johnson) for screwing one for life, until his death last yr. teaff actually changed my life when he came to the hs to speak about baylor and scholarshipping there, so, I'll give him credit for opening my eyes to the real game being played w/ what was called "blue-chips" back in the day.

All 3 of those schools saw the 4 big black bucks in the family, who collectively have the intellect of a 3rd grader imho, and used the shit out of their dumb asses. No degree. Not na'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnn nothing but a life of crack-cocaine dependence and addiction once they were done playing "ball...." smh

And a BLACK coach paid the price and got blacklisted and badmouth by Coach K at Duke. Heck if you look in Baylor's media guide for basketball-he is NOWHERE to be found. Abar Rouse played at Baylor and coached there.

Back