Battle of the PV and GSU Drumlines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by s phi s
I know you taped this, right???

I don't see what was wrong with the way this was stated.

Hmmm.....I wonder why you went back and deleted your "Maybe...Maybe Not" response to that question.....

Sheep....

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
Another quick question...was that the show that pv was staying up until 3am for? Just asking
who said 3am and what time did ya'll stay ??????/ noon maybe. don't try to belittle because you can't come to grips.:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Originally posted by TX_FINEST
whats been up skip
nothing much just trying to live in this world of mind. you need to go to page 1 of this thread and trip out on some of the stuff that was written:lmao:

Originally posted by SKIP
nothing much just trying to live in this world of mind. you need to go to page 1 of this thread and trip out on some of the stuff that was written:lmao:

NO NEED IT'S PROBABLY FOLKS FROM GSU TALKIN BOUT THAT THEY WERE BETTER:lmao:
I SAW YOU UP HERE THE NIGHT BEFORE WE LEFT FOR DALLAS WIT THE BOX....HOPEFULLY THEM BOYZ MADE YOU PROUD:D

Re: Re: funny

Originally posted by DaBOX 96' Snare
:redhot: :redhot: First of all, what the heck does wfgsu stand for??? Second, you must be talking about another drum battle because the one I played at Friday nite, holdin down the middle of the 8 pack snare line, was a massacre.......Ya'll talk about that ya'll did not have to move around for your show.....That is because you crawfish eatin suckaz ain't got the intelligence and intuition to put together a production like ours with movement and mind stimulation, jack.......Don't get me started on ya'lls section........You suckaz came out and did the "loose booty" for 64 counts.......Wack ***** stuff......We timed our show to a "T"........4min 32 sec ........2 min intro-hard feature with movement.......1min 32sec dance-meat chunkin and panty moister..........1 min-ultimate drum to drum-not the simple paradiddle drum to drum Choc Blunder did...........The only people that clapped for ya'll were them old ***** 70's and 80's alumni that had no choice but to clap no matter how trashy ya'll looked.......And them snares look like they are playing with match grip even though they play traditional grip.....Pull the dang drums up from yo ankles, brutha..........And I still ain't through.........I will be back later to finish on Chocolate Blunder.......Holla:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: Iqouted this again for you suckaz to read it again
:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: Steve HArvey ranked on dat a55 too

Re: Re: Re: funny

Originally posted by DaBOX 96' Snare
:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: Steve HArvey ranked on dat a55 too
yeah was ranking because DA BOX was on the side of the sage KRUNK and he want them to shut the f-ckup so he could introduce that half azz attemot of a show that gram put on......i think skip said it when he said sub-highschool ha ha ha that was a good one...but seriously though i'm tripping on this back and forth that ya'll are doing, there is no need to argue about the truth,,,,,,,,,gram sucked.......oh yeah i read that DA BOX wasn't technical.......who is more technical than DA BOX?????????????????????????:rolleyes: and then somebody said that DA BOX wasn't all that tight:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: have lost your mind, if you didn't enjoy that show you must be a hater. it was all there musically,visually, energy, style, and momentum.......are you a hater??????

Originally posted by tellitlikeittiz
yeah was ranking because DA BOX was on the side of the stage KRUNK and he want them to shut the f-ckup so he could introduce......

Steve was a little more descriptive in his explaination of the events you mentioned.

What!

Alright, whose going to win this internet battle? All these excuses and stuff. Man, throw them sticks up and run. All this talking, man a lot of ya'll n%ga)s should be practicing.

Grambling 2003 and Dem Runnas Introducing= DJ, Snarebaby, Eddie Cain, John Gotti, Bradley, Po-Shay, Slaw Sam

Crabs= Bobbie, Bryan, Marcus, Patty Mayonaise, and dem Dallas nig)23
Don't Hate, Run!

Re: What!

Originally posted by SnareBaby954
Alright, whose going to win this internet battle? All these excuses and stuff. Man, throw them sticks up and run. All this talking, man a lot of ya'll n%ga)s should be practicing.

Grambling 2003 and Dem Runnas Introducing= DJ, Snarebaby, Eddie Cain, John Gotti, Bradley, Po-Shay, Slaw Sam

Crabs= Bobbie, Bryan, Marcus, Patty Mayonaise, and dem Dallas nig)23
Don't Hate, Run!
nice to meet ya'll ..........not hating just concerned. ya'll need to get some old heads to give ya'll that old school eye of the tiger.....ya'll better make the old heads proud to have been apart of the history not just a distant memory.

You know sometimes I think we (PV) are the only band that can accept a "L" when we got smoked. No excuses just we got smoked. I'll be the first to admit Gram was tight at the game. PV was tight too. Both band did an excellent job in the stands and half time. But lets be real.... that ish we saw at the comedy show was bogus!!!! I can't see how any current or former bandsman could have possibly enjoyed that garbage. lets say both section would have just came on stage and played thier tightest cadences. Ya'll would have still got smoked. You show was just not up to par. Except it..... go back to the drawing board... and get ready for next year!!!!!! Take your "L" with pride and kill all that school spirit bull.

Friday- Massacre
Saturday- Toss up

Originally posted by solophone96
You know sometimes I think we (PV) are the only band that can accept a "L" when we got smoked. No excuses just we got smoked. I'll be the first to admit Gram was tight at the game. PV was tight too. Both band did an excellent job in the stands and half time. But lets be real.... that ish we saw at the comedy show was bogus!!!! I can't see how any current or former bandsman could have possibly enjoyed that garbage. lets say both section would have just came on stage and played thier tightest cadences. Ya'll would have still got smoked. You show was just not up to par. Except it..... go back to the drawing board... and get ready for next year!!!!!! Take your "L" with pride and kill all that school spirit bull.

Friday- Massacre
Saturday- Toss up
SOLOPHONE sometimes it's hard to accpet defeat when you have been defeated for so long. the only drum from gram that got on this thread got on here and introduced his section no smack. the only people that got on here and talked smack were band members. now by you being a f-horn player that can go well above the staff, you can appreciate what DA BOX did friday night, but in the same breath i have heard you voice your opinion when A BOX was tripp'n, and i appreciate constructive critisizm, but these b-stards will not accept the "L" and live with it and hope that they do better next year. and on that note here is a message to the thunder, watch the tape and DA BOX and learn how a battle is suppose to go and then watch ya'll and never do that again...........in fact everybody better hope prof. don't put joe b on the payroll because it will be over for a whole lot of section because this cat is a technical genius......SKIP, JOE B, PAC-10, CUSHION, RALO, DA BOX SNARE 96', BIG PUN, ZORRO, AND WAYNE........I HAVE JUST INTRODUCED YA'LL TO THE ONE COLD AZZ FEATURE TEAM......BE SCARED ----BE VERY SCARED BECAUSE THESE BOYZ ARE GOING TO EMBARASS YA'LL........................LET'S SEE WHO'S NEXT ON THE MENU-HMMMMMMMMMMMM WILL WE HAVE THE KRANK, GRILLED WITH A SIDE ORDER OF GARLIC POTATOES A SALAD AND A BIG GLASS OF LEMONADE.......HOLLA IF YOU HEAR ME:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :eek2: :eek2:

If the drumlines have totally differnet styles and approaches how can they be judged the same. I am inclined to agree with Steve Harvey. "PV put on a show, Grambling State played them dayum drums...we got the best of both worlds." The drumline directors or whomever, made the choice of what kind of performance they wanted to put on. They made different choices and I believe they were both good.

If the drumlines have totally differnet styles and approaches how can they be judged the same. I am inclined to agree with Steve Harvey. "PV put on a show, Grambling State played them dayum drums...we got the best of both worlds." The drumline directors or whomever, made the choice of what kind of performance they wanted to put on. They made different choices and I believe they were both good.
NOTE FOR MR. MACHIAVELLI, FROM THE SECOND THAT DA BOX STARTED WE PLAYED FULLY AND TOTALLY, AND THEN 4 MIN AND 42 SECONDS LATER WE STOPPED, SO WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, WHEN YOU SAID GRAM PLAYED THE DRUM AND WE DIDN'T...........WHAT WAS TAT, TAT, TAT TAT TAT.....IF YOU WANT TO BE TECHNICAL THAT'S HALF NOTE, HALF NOTE, QUARTER QUARTER QUARTER NOTES......COME DOWN OUT THE CLOUDS......

TOO HELL WITH THE SMACK, WHO IS THAT CUTIE THAT YOU PUT ON YOUR NOTE.

Originally posted by roadblock-2-spr97
Was the BOX's performance one of a halftime nature?
it started with a rendition of a halftime feature then right into a dance into a drum to drum type feel and then it end\ed with a finale and a dance off the stage, you would have to get a tape, but i think the camera man that taped it is selling dvd's and he is in pv.

Originally posted by SKIP
NOTE FOR MR. MACHIAVELLI, FROM THE SECOND THAT DA BOX STARTED WE PLAYED FULLY AND TOTALLY, AND THEN 4 MIN AND 42 SECONDS LATER WE STOPPED, SO WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, WHEN YOU SAID GRAM PLAYED THE DRUM AND WE DIDN'T.......

Did you even read what I typed? Please show me where I said that pv didn't play the drums? I was quoting Steve Harvey.

Originally posted by Legend35
I give the win to G.S.U. on the grounds of techniques.
if you were not there then shut up. i figured you would eventually get on the hatewagon, you were predictable......:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: don't just talk to talk

This aint no hate I call it like I see it . Everybody is not the same in terms of taste. I like sandwich spead on my sandwich and others like mayo. I look for quality and not a bunch of circus acts!!!!!Being there and not being there aint got a dayum thing to do with what I see on the film. Look like a sho nuf menstral show. He!!....I was waiting for the clown to come in. :shame:

Please tell me Grambling didn't need Drum Majors for a drum exhibition...Let's not take it there...It's called entertainment. There was a nice blend of technicality and entertainment....Grum just showed a little technicality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back