BARROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Part Deaux

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Change! Saitheth it ain'teth so! changeth purse has only one door! Entereth! As the coin cometh, it shall remain! Jungleth booty backup require muchoeth change! :nod:

As longeth as STCeth entereth thru CT dooreth aftereth currency hiteth thoust handeth. STCeth has gas cardeth with most generous amounteth of gas privilieges. CTeth thoust contiueth to backeth juicy booteth on STCeth and STCeth will satisfyeth thee more abuntantly. STCeth knoweth CT haveth a big ol butteth and tis is softeth i am sureth to be thee truth of truths.

Checketh Thee PMeth CT so STCeth can depositeth coins and depositeth thee member into CT dooreth !!!!:sperm: :sperm: :sperm: :sperm:

STCeth IS HELLETH WHENST HE IS WELLETH !!!!!!!!:sperm: :sperm: :sperm:

CT, No needeth to runneth anymore!!!

WWWHHHAAAAATTTT?!

~l'il John

Be on guard my gentlemen! For one of the dragons we seek to slay is looseth! :what: Guard thine flagon of meade, for this puddin doth put the grey goose down like any spoon would! And, this puddin' shalt exercise and loose a type of intellectual confusing verbiage using "big" words that none of us shalt be able to decipher lest we bring down the internet site www.dictionary.com or www.thesaurus.com. :uhoh:

On guard holders of the great spears!

*grabs flagon from Panthrowed*

Cease thy senseless drivel! Thou dost apparently fail to recall which of us is on the HARD BROTHERS list, and which of us is NOT!

AND KISSETH MY ENTIRE ARSE IN THE MEANTIME!!

'Suppeth, y'all? Carryeth on with said tomfoolery. :wavey:

*grabs extra flagon and strolls out*

Cease thy senseless drivel! Thou dost apparently fail to recall which of us is on the HARD BROTHERS list, and which of us is NOT!

See?! :mad: This is the type of ishtteth that I referreth to earlier! This rabbit doth know that she should've prepared a FEAST fit for her king.... Smothered chicken.... rice.... and some homemade iced tea after her husband doth get off from work! But, this heffath willingly and knowingly doth come into this spectacle in a very BELLIGERENT fashion! We shalleth slapeth this rabbit like our other great spoon.... IKE TURNER slapeth the tasteth outta' Anna Mae Bullock's moutheth. :slap: This type of slapeth shalt surely maketh this rabbit know her place and cease the belligerent behavior while spending her own change for our feast and our flagons of meade. :) She shalt have a :) on her face after we :slap:. lol

This puddin located here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ respondeth while having clinched fists ready to brawleth! In her stead, she was s'posed to smothereth some chicken etc but she did put some frozen fish sticks in the oven and heated up some canned green beans on top of the stove all whilst telling hubby to "get his own dayam kool-aid." :shame:

Much help will be required w/ this one. For the force is strong w/in her. She doth made the Hard Brothers List..... and apparently (according to some :smh: ), she doth have access to the man's cave called.... The Locker Room. :uhoh:

Please alloweth me to maketh myself most painfully cleareth, thou most specious toff ...

I shall rather sliceth my clitoris with a dull sword, and dippeth said apparatus in acid, than read any banalities in such a cave as a Locker Room ...

*grabs cutlery*

Thou hast made an ovum burst through the severed and cauterized oviduct to burst forth into the uterus in search of Debargean :sperm:
**Grabz...Grabz............Grabz................**

Is it...could it be...:love:

Be forewarned ATG is similar to a drummer
Pounding you for ages through winter spring fall
and summer Until summer cums again
taking you further than you?ve ever and never been
and make you focus on the future after seeing the beginning

like Miles on the trumpet
ATG surely can pumpeth it

Keep thou third eye wide open as these things become clear,
It's no smoketh screen when I begin to flow?..

Please alloweth me to maketh myself most painfully cleareth, thou most specious toff ...

I shall rather sliceth my clitoris with a dull sword, and dippeth said apparatus in acid, than read any banalities in such a cave as a Locker Room ...

*grabs cutlery*

:what: :uhoh: You have maketh yoself painfully cleareth. ^^^^^^ :lmao:

Brethren Panthrowed may whateth to kisseth arseth....yet I want toooth sucketh cootchieth..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
THOU ART INCORRECTETH!! THE NITER IS A MANEATER, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUNDETH!!

~Sperm send help, and bring me a glass of ice, please?~* :D

:mad:

THOU ART INCORRECTETH!! THE NITER IS A MANEATER, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUNDETH!!

~Sperm send help, and bring me a glass of ice, please?~* :D

:mad:
And a maxi pad to stop that bleeding from her cut.

This puddin has losteth her mindeth by use of the shank on the holiest of feminist body parts. She should be flogged hither and yon for thinking these most vile thoughts. Take thee thine clitoris murderer into captivity.

BARROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

As a warrior I grow Ill of this banter!!! I must engage in the fray, and let slip the dogs of war!!!

I have had one too many flagons of meade and my lower regions want to be unleashed in a berzerker wanton rage!!!!!

conan.jpg

I need a wench with a sturdy back that can not only polish the Staff of Rah, but can prepare my mutton and goat meat in a timely fashion.

I am willing to pay 50 gold pieces, 12 heads of cattle and 40 goat skins for such a wench.

Have at thee wenches!!!

Back