BARROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Part Deaux

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
By the Mighty Powers of Motown!!!

Thor.gif

I will descend to that warm place and with the strength
Of 23 Bulls!!! I will Commence to make it reach
The highest of heights
Until the ecstasy of the chocalate one is spent!!!!

By the Mighty Powers of Motown!!!

Thor.gif

I will descend to that warm place and with the strength
Of 23 Bulls!!! I will Commence to make it reach
The highest of heights
Until the ecstasy of the chocalate one is spent!!!!

Okay...we using toys. What you got? PM me so we can make sure you don't bring what's already in my collection. Ah, we might need some more D batteries.:tup: :hat: I'm ready for SHAZAMMM, Debargeanian style...

Okay...we using toys. What you got? PM me so we can make sure you don't bring what's already in my collection. Ah, we might need some more D batteries.:tup: :hat: I'm ready for SHAZAMMM, Debargeanian style...

I art a comic book scribe nerd so I will explain the bolded text too you...

S -Wisdom of Solomon
H - Strength of Hercules
A - Stamina of Atlas
Z - Power of Zeus
A - Courage of Achilles
M - Speed of Mercury

(Man I love being a comic book geek!!)

:emlaugh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Cheap brotha...cheap one cheek twitch. Be satisfied. Go in peace.

STCeth is noteth cheapeth........CT do thoust taketh half dollareths? Youst seemeth to haveth thee jungleth booty. STCeth looketh at thoust pix and you is thicketh all over. Backeth thee asseth up on thoust who is nameth STCeth. Do thoust haveth a chageth purseth for half dollareths??

Wassupeth !!!

I do not knowest what thy heardth about me

but

thor.gif

STCeth is noteth cheapeth........CT do thoust taketh half dollareths? Youst seemeth to haveth thee jungleth booty. STCeth looketh at thoust pix and you is thicketh all over. Backeth thee asseth up on thoust who is nameth STCeth. Do thoust haveth a chageth purseth for half dollareths??

Wassupeth !!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Wassupeth !!!

:jump:

Brethren Tony Toni Tone... if the child bearing woman doth produce a young'in that looketh El Debargish.... then we shall isolatheth that the father spoon musteth be either you or brethren Maka. :lol: Any other hue will cause us all to be suspect and subject to the attorneyeth generaleth of the state of Em I crooked-letter crooked-letter. lol
Brethren, be it known that the attorneyeth generaleth of the state of Em I crooked-letter crooked-letter doest desireth to partake in the puddin dippin festivities. He wilst have to recuseth himself from all inquiries of the mating ceremony, for I indendenth to release a semenal fury upon thine women of pleasure.

Wassupeth !!!

Change! Saitheth it ain'teth so! changeth purse has only one door! Entereth! As the coin cometh, it shall remain! Jungleth booty backup require muchoeth change! :nod:

I art a comic book scribe nerd so I will explain the bolded text too you...

S -Wisdom of Solomon
H - Strength of Hercules
A - Stamina of Atlas
Z - Power of Zeus
A - Courage of Achilles
M - Speed of Mercury

(Man I love being a comic book geek!!)

Chocolate feels priviledge to have such wisdom bestows upon her from the one who rocks hoes beds. :nod:

I do not knowest what thy heardth about me

but

Thou hast made an ovum burst through the severed and cauterized oviduct to burst forth into the uterus in search of Debargean :sperm:
**Grabz...Grabz............Grabz................**

Is it...could it be...:love:

Back