BARROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Part Deaux

By Ymir's Icy Beard the Ashy lipped one will travel with the speed of the chariots of Limbo to divulge which wenches want to be Impaled with the "Staff of Rah"!

Go thy Ashy lipped one!!!!

GO!!!! And bring back the information to the council of Elders, so we may choose which wench we want to bear our godly seed!!!

niggumrette look at your keyboard...the y right next to the T...yall folks be going with the typos.

Yeah I had to look at my keyboard to make sure the letters were right next to each other before I joined in. lol.

Panthro said:
Hark! Lo! Brethren who possesseth spoons...

I bring thee greetings and information regarding those who plan and plot in the cave called.... Sistah Talk. However, be it known that they doth not know that we have an "inside" presence from .....he who's lips may be ashy ..... he who wouldn't get *F*'d by somebody else's poo-nanny ..... and he who bears the brand of the DAWG on his biceps who will gladly assert and EXACT his vengeance upon them in our privy cave called.... The Locker Room.

*grabs nutz*

:read: :smash: :lol: :lol:

I guess that 'presence' be SONNY. With that being said...........

After all plots were made in the Sistah Talk cave and set before the board of TSPN, we now bring a peace offering of
CarmexJarOpen.jpg

Thy brothern, indulge thy self.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yeah I had to look at my keyboard to make sure the letters were right next to each other before I joined in. lol.

After all plots were made in the Sistah Talk cave and set before the board of TSPN, we now bring a peace offering of
CarmexJarOpen.jpg

Mrs. Sonic do you want to fugg Sonny cause you always got some silly stuff to say about his lips...I mean really your pic is Black and White and we really can't tell if your lips are ashy or not.....better yet you know Sonny is a personal trainer.

You men folks were the first to bring back up his lips being ashy............so is it one of yall that wants to fugg him? If you can recall, I'm color struck.

FYI- I'm a loyal user of carmex, day in day out. I believe we've met some time ago and you should be able to recall my lips being ashy or not............. :slap: It's something folks don't tend to forget.

Sonny being a personal trainer has nothing to do with me. You are the one asking him for financial advice, so maybe you can call him on that note as well.

By Ymir's Icy Beard the Ashy lipped one will travel with the speed of the chariots of Limbo to divulge which wenches want to be Impaled with the "Staff of Rah"!

Go thy Ashy lipped one!!!!

GO!!!! And bring back the information to the council of Elders, so we may choose which wench we want to bear our godly seed!!!

ROTF...LMAO! :lmao: :emlaugh:

CarmexJarOpen.jpg

Son, you my boy and all but this up hur ^^^^^^^ got me :lol:. :emlaugh:

*back in character lol*
Brethren Maka, these puddin's tongues doth cut like thine sword sharpened 15 times over! They respondeth with such foolishness such as..... *grabs tit*.... *grabs clit*.... *grabs erase* ..... *grabs paperclip*...... *grabs thigh*..... here some carmex.... and such! :mad: One of their mighty leaders doth possess the fortitude of a spoon and has made the spoon's Hard Brother's List 6 years running.... she is the rabbit that must be caught.... and smothered in gravy. I will soil on their lawn if I ever catch any one of them alone.

Strength to the spoons in this raging war! Our time grows nigh for the red-river that cometh during a certain period of the month may soon be evident! :what:

One of their mighty leaders doth possess the fortitude of a spoon and has made the spoon's Hard Brother's List 6 years running.... she is the rabbit that must be caught.... and smothered in gravy. I will soil on their lawn if I ever catch any one of them alone.

BATHE THE WENCHES AND BRING THEM TO ME!!!!

The staff of Rah can cure all of their transgressions!!!

I can have been told I can lick the gold off of the "Eye of Horus"!!!

We will drink many Flagons of Meade, and tell many a tale beside the campfire of our conquest of the bearers of the puddin.

:D

:lol:

CarmexJarOpen.jpg

BATHE THE WENCHES AND BRING THEM TO ME!!!!

The staff of Rah can cure all of their transgressions!!!

I can have been told I can lick the gold off of the "Eye of Horus"!!!

We will drink many Flagons of Meade, and tell many a tale beside the campfire of our conquest of the bearers of the puddin.

:D

Mighty Maka... the rabbit I speak of sir.... is strong! The evil seed born and reared in Pine Bluff, Arkansas doth possess a power that beckons that we put her ass in handcuffs! She walks around.... *grabbing her tits*...... *grabbing her clits (plural lol)*.... *grabbing dry erase markers*..... *dranking stuff from underneath a desk whilst teaching chillunz*...... basically attempting to belittle we, the spoons of power, who hath ALL power in TSPNdom. And note that her sidekick, Lucifer's little sister Lucywarndalyn, doth also possess the same said power!

I will wash them, however! But first, I wilst wash their foul mouths out with soap! For many a male-bashing lol cursing-unkind man word doth flow from their forked snake-like tongues. lol (i'm lmao typing this because i would think those 2 would curse me out in person lol :emlaugh: ) After I wash their foul mouths out and cover them in sweet nectar for all spoons to enjoy, I will gladly re-enter the Sistah Talk cave, @ the beckoning of our brethren whose lipped doth chap :confused:, and flush out the remainder of the vile devils who doth possess puddin that they refuse to share. :read:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Y'all are killing me! :lmao:

Yet another rabbit to smother brethren ^^^^^^^^^^. This one doth "drop it like it's hot" and does a "booty-dance" that wilst have us spoons wanting to "get our shine on."

This one is more befitting for our conquest! She is amicable! She is lovely! She will.....SHARE what she has w/out us mentally lol forcing her to. :uhoh:

Yet another rabbit to smother brethren ^^^^^^^^^^. This one doth "drop it like it's hot" and does a "booty-dance" that wilst have us spoons wanting to "get our shine on."

This one is more befitting for our conquest! She is amicable! She is lovely! She will.....SHARE what she has w/out us mentally lol forcing her to. :uhoh:

Bring me her loins!!!

so that I Anthony the Great
may make that which is tough ever so tender.

Bring me her loins!!!

so that I Anthony the Great
may make that which is tough ever so tender.

Brethren Tony Toni Tone... if the child bearing woman doth produce a young'in that looketh El Debargish.... then we shall isolatheth that the father spoon musteth be either you or brethren Maka. :lol: Any other hue will cause us all to be suspect and subject to the attorneyeth generaleth of the state of Em I crooked-letter crooked-letter. lol

SSSSSCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Methinks this brethen has dunked his head in a flagon of meade! My droppeth like its hotteth is for private eyes, not public observation. In fact, Shine On will become your own mantra once the booty does danceth in, around and over the shaft of victory. However, one must WORKeth for the opportunity. It is not easily achieved by mere man...he must be extraordinary in his own right. The masses share?......blah! I'm a one-on-one...

per day.

SSSSSCCCCCCCCRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Methinks this brethen has dunked his head in a flagon of meade! My droppeth like its hotteth is for private eyes, not public observation. In fact, Shine On will become your own mantra once the booty does danceth in, around and over the shaft of victory. However, one must WORKeth for the opportunity. It is not easily achieved by mere man...he must be extraordinary in his own right. The masses share?......blah! I'm a one-on-one...

per day.

Hark! Lo! Panthro was wrong! This one TOO is the devil seed! She doth speaketh belligerently to her king spoons! :slap: I shall maketh her to lie down.... and maketh her to eat the cake like Anna Mae did! :slap: Once the foul one is done eating the cake, she will be transformed into the <b>submissive</b> puddin :read: that we so richly desireth.

Great luck to us all... in this raging war. Supremacy is @ hand!

Mighty Maka... the rabbit I speak of sir.... is strong! The evil seed born and reared in Pine Bluff, Arkansas doth possess a power that beckons that we put her ass in handcuffs! She walks around.... *grabbing her tits*...... *grabbing her clits (plural lol)*.... *grabbing dry erase markers*..... *dranking stuff from underneath a desk whilst teaching chillunz*...... basically attempting to belittle we, the spoons of power, who hath ALL power in TSPNdom. And note that her sidekick, Lucifer's little sister Lucywarndalyn, doth also possess the same said power!

I will wash them, however! But first, I wilst wash their foul mouths out with soap! For many a male-bashing lol cursing-unkind man word doth flow from their forked snake-like tongues. lol (i'm lmao typing this because i would think those 2 would curse me out in person lol :emlaugh: ) After I wash their foul mouths out and cover them in sweet nectar for all spoons to enjoy, I will gladly re-enter the Sistah Talk cave, @ the beckoning of our brethren whose lipped doth chap :confused:, and flush out the remainder of the vile devils who doth possess puddin that they refuse to share. :read:

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! I was not aware that the one from the Pines of the Bluff was in the ilk of said diatriabe! She is forbidden fruit, belonging to another mighty warrior, and I would not dare invade his kingdom!!! However the one that posseses the power of the "Warn" could recieve the staff of Rah! If I were to invade that kingdom, though she possess powers equal to that of the afformentioned....would my armies receive a lot of casualties? Or would they simply fold like the French and let me tread on their shores?

I wish to know this, so my generals...."The giant Cyclops", "The twin bald generals" and "Emporer Toungegulis" can be best prepared!!

CRY HAVOK!!!! AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR!!!!!

Back