Band news at JSU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu Bengal

I read on another message board that Harold Haughton will be teaching band camp at Jackson State this year.

Dowell Taylor in his new uniform :bowdown: :weee:

319327_10100703196515563_2108863659_n.jpg

Doubt it but stay tuned!

Yeah...the JSU..would NEVER let & outsider run the band. The permanent Director of Bands..will always be a Jstate alum...The Sonic Boom alum is very,very strong...they take this stuff very seriously guys!!! I hope Mr. Taylor stays on.

You forgot to mention how Dr. Meyers challenged the J-Settes. Didn't you see the photos? I don't think they were ready for Meyers to get out there with them.

I was in Wal-Mart on last night and i overheard a conversation of some JSU grads that marched in the band. They were saying that Taylor is only putting 128 on the field and the band isn't big at all. They seemed to be p!ssed lol. I'm all about quality before quantity though.

I was in Wal-Mart on last night and i overheard a conversation of some JSU grads that marched in the band. They were saying that Taylor is only putting 128 on the field and the band isn't big at all. They seemed to be p!ssed lol. I'm all about quality before quantity though.

now i couldnt have said this and not get the 3rd degree lol

Did you hide in the clothes rack? Did you get any footage?

Didn't think about recording it, hell i don't give a lovely fock, just telling what i overheard, my money doesn't go to JSU. Wasn't looking for shit about JSU, just happened, sorry your feelings are hurt. Back to topic.

now i couldnt have said this and not get the 3rd degree lol

Who gives a damn? I don't have to make nothing up, truth is truth. If they can't handle the truth, tough titty. Don't know how true it is but the guys that were talking seemed p!ssed. O well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back