Band fraternity barred from Alabama A&M for 20 years

Albany State University investigates complaints of hazing on campus

Doesnt seem to be with Kappa kappa Psi.. we can't afford to keep losing these black chapter. JSU Eta Eta is in a colony right now after so long, bama state just got back. Bcu central state etc till out...

This is very sad to see.... :( for 20 years..

There was no due process done for this chapter. The University didn't even know of any violations that they had done. For 20 years, you would have thought that someone died. Not only did they ban the chapter but even banned the alumni from starting a alumni chapter.

There was no due process done for this chapter. The University didn't even know of any violations that they had done. For 20 years, you would have thought that someone died. Not only did they ban the chapter but even banned the alumni from starting a alumni chapter.
Very unfortunate, well we know what to do in times like this to still operate. And it's about being visual and verbal. Without the letters.

I think Iota Nu should do a lawsuit agansit Kappa Kappa Psi

74216664_10101667697158982_9155097097823846400_n.jpg

71315769_10101667697183932_8782508607586435072_n.jpg

75003954_10101667697213872_1910667131347795968_n.jpg

Why don’t HBCUS start their own national music frat instead of getting mad when white folks act like white folks
Are you apart of a Black greek letter organization? I am... and from that experience alone, I can tell you that you run into Dysfunction(s) on both sides of the fence.

Preach the gospel!
And I don't think this would work, because itll be just like section fraternity's but, not sections just the particular band ones by school because everyone would think they could be the best one. Same as Divine 9 greeks, after being apart, Divine 9 greeks are too Tribal for me.... Well fraternity wise, Idk about the sororities. But most d 9 frats are like, If he aint Delta Delta Mu chapter, he aint the real deal nor know all his info. and when everyone thinks they are more realer and more of a made brother than the other, that does not help. Grad chapters and undergrad don't even really get along. Younger brothers who join grad chapters in there 20's and 30's aren't respected by undergraduates. That's why I kinda layed off the whole D9 frat thing, ive had a few bad experiences that just kinda made me feel like I almost wasted my time joining.

And I don't think this would work, because itll be just like section fraternity's but, not sections just the particular band ones by school because everyone would think they could be the best one. Same as Divine 9 greeks, after being apart, Divine 9 greeks are too Tribal for me.... Well fraternity wise, Idk about the sororities. But most d 9 frats are like, If he aint Delta Delta Mu chapter, he aint the real deal nor know all his info. and when everyone thinks they are more realer and more of a made brother than the other, that does not help. Grad chapters and undergrad don't even really get along. Younger brothers who join grad chapters in there 20's and 30's aren't respected by undergraduates. That's why I kinda layed off the whole D9 frat thing, ive had a few bad experiences that just kinda made me feel like I almost wasted my time joining.

This is just another sad love song my brutha. I gave a speech/mini sermon to the WF in 2005 entitled “long division.” I feel your pain. It’s sad.

Interesting...

WATCH: Does Kappa Kappa Psi Have an HBCU Discrimination Problem?
A closer look at the fraternity's most recent chapter closure reveals some stark details on race in administration and discipline within the organization.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JOfRafI-6s&feature=youtu.be

I've already stated before KKPsi and TBSigma never wanted chapters on HBCU campuses. I read both groups was threatened with a lawsuit and they gave in to TOLERATE IT (big difference) .... and HBCU chapters are still not welcomed because they refuse to assimilate into the mainstream culture of the organizations. I went to a PWI for graduate school that had KKPsi and TBSigma chapters and they were completely different than what I seen with the HBCU chapters .... they never strolled, no probates, no line names, no nicknames, both were open to all genders, no long drawn out pledging processes, they hardly wore letters on campus, and they all looked like traditional band geeks. But it's so hard to tell brainwashed greek people anything who feel like their letters have magical powers so I just shake my head in pity. I'm seeing black people pay homage to white founders (racists) ... talking about "Wavey taught me" (another racist) ... it's scary and sad. And HBCU bands don't need KKPsi and TBSigma, they need HBCUs for money and clout we give them.

Last edited:
Interesting...

WATCH: Does Kappa Kappa Psi Have an HBCU Discrimination Problem?
A closer look at the fraternity's most recent chapter closure reveals some stark details on race in administration and discipline within the organization.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JOfRafI-6s&feature=youtu.be
from the outside looking in after watching the video it looks like Trump supporting white supremacists no longer want black people in their band organization....

Back