Bamma Jelly record in Gulf Coast Classic (Gettin yo arse whipped in your own Classic

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
sucks your "smack" sucks. Valley has better smack than yall.

and DTown,

mighty hornet doesn't get mad, and to prove it, I got a gift for you.

brenblue.gif

Happy Co-Signing!!!
:emlaugh:

Mighty Hornet
You jags really are so much more intelligent than anybody on the planet Earth.
Nope, but you Kountry Bamma people gotta be some of the dumbest. Between AAMU and Cooper and Yall (Ala State) and that D1A stuff, yall are dumb. A doorknob will give yall competition.

Lew Lew,

Too bad su didn't give COLE<font color=red>BLOODED</font> any competition. You lames got torched!!!!

No comp whatsoever!!!!!

Sup D-Town

Originally posted by Lewis
Mighty Hornet Nope, but you Kountry Bamma people gotta be some of the dumbest. Between AAMU and Cooper and Yall (Ala State) and that D1A stuff, yall are dumb. A doorknob will give yall competition.

[Doing best Dtown impersonation I can]

Lewis you are a fool! That's the way to hurt them!

:emlaugh:

Your QB been on the Jelly farm for 6 years, what's his record against the Jags. Post it over-----------------> here.

Lotta Cheating

I know this isn't my battle and all, but against Lotta Cheating Coles, we are 1-0,......and in that win, you lames didn't score one time. Not even a field goal!!! You didn't smell no parts of a score!

You had a total of 2 points when the game ended, and we scored those 2 points for you. Lotta Cheating football is garbage and you suck more than Vanessa Del Rio @ cucumber festival!

Cole Blooded.....ha ha ha ha!!!

And LMAO @ robber!!!

If you get screwed on national t.v. every year, go here
---------------------------------->

If your alma mater has not won against an in-state rival since you were in elementary school, go here and remain silent
--------------------->

Originally posted by MACBFAC
..............................................Oh you guys kill me.........................:rolleyes:

Funny thing Grampax is gonna get screwed by Portapotty St.

Its funny how you lames had your arses handed to you by us, so you need to use another school to smack! ha ha ha ha!!

That is truly smalltime thinking...but since we are using other teams to smack...how about you loosing to D2 TU, and getting drubbbed by Troy. Aren't they still scoring on you?

I suppose Louisville didn't drub you

and Southern is still running back that 2 point conversion.

You aint even got a dog in this fight, so go sit over there and try to figure out a new way to get embarrased on national t.v. for this year.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Okay..and you go sit and figure out a way to let Alcorn get in that
arse again.....

Your season is already over........

JC Smith...send help!

<font size=6> SU 8-1 in the Gulf Coast Classic.... I wonder if these lames know that Gulf of Mexico borders Louisiana...

Back