Bamma Jelly record in Gulf Coast Classic (Gettin yo arse whipped in your own Classic

Lewis

Peabody Warhorses
I wonder what is bamma jelly's record in the Gulf Coast Classic. In the Hoosier classic (Basketball tournament for University of Indiana) they lined up cream puffs every year so that would win. It is sad when you get your arse whipped most of the time in your own game. Now I issue an open challenge to BAMMA JELLY to post thier record in the Gulf Coast Classic and your record against Southern in the Gulf Coast Classic

Originally posted by Lewis
I issue an open challenge to BAMMA JELLY to post thier record in the Gulf Coast Classic and your record against Southern in the Gulf Coast Classic[/SIZE] [/B]

I issue an open challenge to your sorry azz to post the record of Southern against ColeBlooded Football.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LMAO@Deuce
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

smh@ S.A. (sorry azz) Lewis

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Deuce

I issue an open challenge to your sorry azz to post the record of Southern against ColeBlooded Football.

UNO,

Refer to the 1st rule of smack with your dumb azz .
:D ;) :p

ps: Only a simp would try to use a fraud arsed one year hit wonder of a coach to run smack. I guess ASU became legit when Cole took over as HNIC. :rolleyes:

Re: SERIES RECORD

Originally posted by BgJag
SERIES RECORD: SU leads 15-5
Tell the truth and shame the.........

lamb.jpg
zzzzzz :D

Yall ain't posted that record yet!!!

Don't keep me waiting Gaguars. . . . What is your record against ColeBlooded Football?

LMAO @ the Gags! ! !

Maybe this will help the jags to remember COLEBLOODED football....

Scenes from the last time the HORNETS saw su

The only time the game was remotely close

|
V
02.jpg

What happened most of the night
|
V
04.jpg

HORNETS out to a 25-7 lead

Southern gets their game plan together and starts to come back
|
V
03.jpg

Brian Turner, (wide open, but they still won't throw him the damn ball--Keyshawn please send help
|
V
08.jpg

Lewis, after the beatdown (still wearing that blue and gold though)
|
v

Kitty.gif

The rest of the jag nation the week after the beatdown on TSPN
|
V
Cheetah.gif

I knew those gutless (Garden Tools) would not respond. <br><br>Southern is 7-1 in the Gulf Coast Classic. Bamma Jelly has a losing record of 12-15 in the GCC. In short, Southern owns the Gulf Coast Classic. The organizers of the GCC know what time it is. Guess what picture is on the front of the gulf coast classic web site.<br>
su_band.jpg
<br><br>Guess what picture is on the front of the history page:<br>
su_offense.jpg
It might as well be the Southern University Gulf Coast Classic.

Originally posted by Deuce
Yall ain't posted that record yet!!!

Don't keep me waiting Gaguars. . . . What is your record against ColeBlooded Football?

LMAO @ the Gags! ! !
This thread is about the Gulf Coast Classic, and there is good reason you don't want to talk about that. I noticed you never answered my question. I'll put them both together, We are 0-1 against ColeBlooded Football and you are 1-7 against us in the GCC. After 8 games (if Cole stick around that long) do you think SU will be 1-7 against ColeBlooded football. NOTWe will have a winning record against that also. So smack off of 1 year. That's all you will get a chance to do anyway.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
ASU'S RECORDS VS. GULF COAST OPPONENTS
Alcorn State 3-3
Clark-Atlanta 1-1
Florida A&M 2-1
Jackson State 1-1
Southern U. 1-7
Livingston 1-1
Texas Southern 3-1

Overall 12-15

We all know that SU would own this game, but I find two things disturbingly sad.

ASU is 1-1 against Clark and Livingston, and the second thing is that they are 1-1 against JSU. What's the matter tigers, the salt air of the gulf get to ya.

Our record against cole-blooded is 1-1 come sunday morning. Enuff of this ish.

MACBee

If I couldn't whip clark and livingston I wouldn't invite them back either. Boy y'all sure love the arse whippings the Jags put ya.....

Or do you just take the $$$ the Jaguar Nation bring to town, bent over and take it like a wo-MAN.

Originally posted by Timbuktu Jag
ASU is 1-1 against Clark and Livingston, and the second thing is that they are 1-1 against JSU. What's the matter tigers, the salt air of the gulf get to ya.

Now why ya gotta be dragging JSU into this??? They beat us the same way to went to your home stadium and pimp slapped y'all last year. Our record all time is 26-3-1 against the Lambs. Or something close to it. Leave us outta this affair. And y'all record against them is 15-5. Please explain.

Re: Maybe this will help the jags to remember COLEBLOODED football....

Originally posted by mighty hornet
Scenes from the last time the HORNETS saw su

Brian Turner, (wide open, but they still won't throw him the damn ball--Keyshawn please send help
|
V
08.jpg

That's a defensive back you dummy!!!

ooooooooooooooooo

now i see what's happening here

jag4life is Brian Turner

Wassup Brian Turner. How's life treating you, Brian Turner. Do you still have a headache from when you got knocked the uck out ,Brian Turner. Glad to know you're still on TSPN, Brian Turner.
Alright, Brian Turner. Take it easy, Brian Turner. How long have you been jag4life, Brian Turner.

Back