Bama State, congrats on your fluke!

Awwwwwwww No. Because we were National Black Champions in other polls. I guess who would know about that.

For someone who just beat Greatness you sure are swing from Tuskegee's fuzzies!

Neva dat player!
'Skegee will get beat too!! ;)
However... they do reside in the Greatest College Football State.

so you just lay low, aiight.... after you just man-handled... and after ALL THAT SMACK and your Gremblins didn't produce NOTHING.
You just sit on back and watch MEN handle business... 'cause I'm sure your team of gremites still have the gitters...
heck they just paniced after a team scored above 30 on them!

That did know how to take it, man... they just balled up and start cryin'!! :bawling: :bawling:

I saw 'um... for real!! I ain't lying!! They were literally cryin in the 3rd Quarter!!! :(

Ha ha haaaa ha ha haaaa!!!

Re: Re: Bama State, congrats on your fluke!

Originally posted by BIFF

Hhmmmmmm. speaking of fuzzies. :emlaugh:

Same Ol' G... the Acorn Slave fuzzy holder!!!
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

You can tell weakazz programs that are not accustomed to winning. As S.O.G. pointed out, this is the biggest win in the history of your pathetic program and you still could only draw 13K.

The way yall are riding on SU's nutzz, maybe your fans were over in Tallahassee. Speaking of holding penalties (which you brought up), how many of those were not called by those zebras yall had there. Man, the anti-GSU sentiment is sad!

Enjoy the only bright spot on your season!

HORNETS,

Leave SOGGY and Mikey alone!!!!!

Can't yall tell that they are crying their eyes out???

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Gram fans - you guys need to put Da Dudda MAN in my program. As you can see in my signature - Boiz 2 MEN tranforms males into MEN. Da Dudda MAN needs to finds his MANHOOD. Er'body knows a 'real' coach - i e a 'real' man - would not place the blame on a single player for a loss. You win as a team and take an AZZ kickin as a team.

If he is enrolled in my program, it will be for 10 weeks - so he can learn about puberty, conflict-resolution, and more importantly - GOAL SETTING AND DECISION MAKING TECHNIQUES. After the 10 week program he will obtain a certificate sayin he now understands the responsibilities that come with the transition into MANHOOD. Yall let me know if he is gonna come or not - spaces are limited:emlaugh:

Originally posted by MikeBigg
......and you still could only draw 13K.

mikePot....stop callin the kettle black!

Gsu's attendance was so poor at last year's Swac Championship game that BET had to keep the cameras fixed on AAMU's side of the field to make the numbers look impressive on television.

If your numbers that day illustrated big time football attendance........I think I'd prefer small.

Bipp,

I know you grew up in Alabama, I guess that kettle thing was something you heard a lot. Anyway, here's one to consider"

"The plate calling the saucer white"... Sounds more like something a liberated black man would say!

I would imagine A&M would have had more fans...the game was in Alabama. Remember that this game was following the BC, there's only so much travel dollars in the budget during the holidays. But now that we've had a year to prepare, we will have better numbers this time. This will be three state championships for the boot...the best SWAC football state!

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Good Game ASU, thanks for puttin them tigggers n their place........See you in the SCG!!!:D

Uhhhhh....Grumblin' ya'll in trouble......

Back