BAMA STATE and FAMU at Detroit Classic

Originally posted by DIace99
ok.

To that, though, you'll NEVER hear ANYONE from the Hundred say we are good because we are big. You'll NEVER hear ANYONE say our shows are better because of our size. You guys emphasize our size more than we do.
You can say the same for SU and power.

Originally posted by roadblock-2-spr97
Ms. Vette, just in case there was a misunderstanding,

the "It's not just you" of that post you quoted was about FAMU.

Oh okay, just wondering..........u know I'm sensitive about my babies. ;)

Re: Most people...

Originally posted by zack
It was about 70,000 people at the game.

Great show from both bands...

Highlights:
ASU marched backwards and frontwards on the field.
ASU marched without music.
ASU tubas rule the World.

FAMU made a SUV with spinnig rims.
FAMU full the whole field.

How is marching without music impressive? Oh, and i heard the official count for the game was in the 50's.....not near 70

Someone sees where I'm coming from when I talk about FAMU's size.

Your average bands can't do animation to the extent that FAMU does because of one factor, size.

Like I said before, some of FAMU's shows are fireand then, some are not.

Question

Have you seen any old footage of the 100?

Re: Re: Most people...

Originally posted by BlackCrat
How is marching without music impressive? Oh, and i heard the official count for the game was in the 50's.....not near 70

I dont think I said the it was impressive. It fell under the catergory of <b>HIGHTLIGHTS</b>. That was a <b>HIGHLIGHT</b> IMO, of ASU halftime performance.

On the radio and news stations the day before the game, they annouce that 60,000 to 70,000 tickets were sold. The offical count was 54,500. Here's my <a href="http://www.detnews.com/2003/college/0308/31/c01-258763.htm">source</a>.

I went by the anouncement of how many tickets were sold, not how many people <b>actually</b> attended the game.

Thank you. :D

Well, the show might have been "unimpressive", but it was still a good show nonetheless.

Everyone's excited that ASU put up a good fight. Should we have expected anything less?

Anyway, it's a new weekend. They'll be facing the "real" competition this week against BCC. :rolleyes:

Can't wait to hear the praise reports on the Pride.

Well wishes to the MMH this weekend and the rest of the season!

Originally posted by DIace99
Everyone's excited that ASU put up a good fight. Should we have expected anything less?

Anyway, it's a new weekend. They'll be facing the "real" competition this week against BCC. :rolleyes:

Shad up, frat!!! :rolleyes: :D

:D

No more from me.

Hopefully, we'll meet again in the ATL on the 20th. ;)

If not, maybe on the next day in Montgomery.

Re: Re: I have.

Originally posted by FAMUreddawg01
My point is.....

The 100 was doing animation way before they "blew up" in numbers.

Please read again.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your average bands can't do animation to the extent that FAMU does because of one factor, size.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back