Bama St Please answer...

Wait a minute. You mean to tell me Lotta Cheating Coles cant get this thang fixed? Huh? Wait a minute...Im disappointed in Lotta Cheating. Do the folks at Bama State know who he is?

There is a difference between Kennedy and Hambrick.... Hambrick never flunked out of school, he just didnt have enough hrs to play as a 5th year senior. IF he isnt eligible hopefully Coles can do like Cooper and get some NFL teams to look at him.

Originally posted by DAHILL
There is a difference between Kennedy and Hambrick.... Hambrick never flunked out of school, he just didnt have enough hrs to play as a 5th year senior. .

This Bama Logic at its best........SMH

Forest and Bubba aka Cooper and Coles send PLEASE!!!!

Hooked on Phonics send help too, this is an emergency!

Mighty Hornet

Didnt you or somebody from bama call Da hill a Liar when he said Kennedy was ineligible? What about this?

<font size=6>Who in the hell left the gate open?

Lambs still at it.....

lamb.jpg

Originally posted by J-State Tiger
Mighty Hornet

Didnt you or somebody from bama call Da hill a Liar when he said Kennedy was ineligible? What about this?

<font size=6>Who in the hell left the gate open?

Da Sleeper send help.

The lamb boys are back...

Just when you thought it was safe to leave the flock!!!!!!

Ba ba black sheep!!

<font size = 20>Who in the hell, left the sheep open</font>

Mighty Hornet is so saddened by this news he couldn't bring himself to go to work. (I called his office) I'm sending APD over to check on him. :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Suge

This Bama Logic at its best........SMH

Forest and Bubba aka Cooper and Coles send PLEASE!!!!

Hooked on Phonics send help too, this is an emergency!

Not bama logic, Suga Bear, NCAA LOGIC! Hambrick DID NOT flunk out of school. His situation was just as Dahill posted. Each player must have a percentage of his coursework completed toward his degree by the time he reaches his senior year. Hambrick was a transfer, and that kind of thing often happens with transfer players (courses that the current institution may or may not accept, and the like.) I suppose that's never happened at your school, huh?

What clown college did Hambrick xfer from, where AAMu wouldnt accept the credits?

LOL @ AAMu not accepting credits!!

I think it was one of those "clown colleges" in MISSISSIPPI! He went to a junior college in that great commonwealth before coming to AAMU. Doesn't really matter now though does it since he's wearing a Baltimore Ravens uniform these days. :cool:

LOL@JST Smacking his own education!

Hambrick went to Hinds Community College. Short for jsu. :D

What a dummy. He was probably listening to jackie sherril or Tubervill and they told him to go to junior college. and then the white boys would pick him up later. Coulda been at a blk school the whole time.

<font size=4>PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS:

<FONT SIZE=6>DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP!!!!!</FONT>

:p :p :p :p :p

</font>
kellis,
I'm just late as usual. You know momma aint gon show up anyway. LOL

Oh well he can't blame nobody but himself.Dayum silly rabbit.It's time for Jermaine Crenshaw or B.J. to step up!!

Connie,

I categorically deny ever saying that Dahill was lying! Now prove me wrong!!!!!! The thread is still there!!!!

Go ahead Connie, Make My Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sept. 8 can't get here soon enough!!!!!!

Like I said,

<font size=5>DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP CONNIE</FONT>

Back