Ball and Parlay = Tuskegee

Olde Hornet

Anyone know when TU started this tradition?

Its always been wild under the shed.

Lyrics:
Whether Its Sunny or Grey
We Gonna Ball and Parlay
Keep It Crunk Everyday
That's The Tuskegee Way.
So Take Your Seat Cuz We Live Marching Hard 8 to 5
That's What We Do Everyday
As We Ball and Parlay.

Anyone know when TU started this tradition?

Its always been wild under the shed.

Lyrics:
Whether Its Sunny or Grey
We Gonna Ball and Parlay
Keep It Crunk Everyday
That's The Tuskegee Way.
So Take Your Seat Cuz We Live Marching Hard 8 to 5
That's What We Do Everyday
As We Ball and Parlay.

Had to be around 1999. It comes from the rapper Big Pokey

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Not a good seat for their band their sound gets swallowed across that field. They crowd knows 100% of their chants and they will boo tf outta you if you disrespect their band ask JSU when they turned to TU crowd and played ball parlay. Gsu played this in 2006 also.

Shout out to our brothers down the road. State and Skegee have the best student support in the state of Alabama for HBCUs by FAR

I agree with DaHill

if you put 200 students into a small area, it seems they are the most lit student section ever. They do get hype, I will give them credit for that.

I agree with DaHill

if you put 200 students into a small area, it seems they are the most lit student section ever. They do get hype, I will give them credit for that.

Y’all some haters.

SU hasnt has a good student section since the 90s & I’ve been to pop warner games with more people than A&M games

You should come down there for homecoming. I have been going since 2011. The Miles vs. Tuskegee game is a game, you must experience.

Y’all some haters.

SU hasnt has a good student section since the 90s & I’ve been to pop warner games with more people than A&M games
Put Tuskegee students in SU's student section and you would have the same impression of them. Put 300 SU students under that shed with the Jukebox they'd look just as crunk.

Back