Back in the day, I Remember when GR.......

Get Ready cruised this board like cops cruise around JSU

Get Ready would lay down smack LIKE ONLY HE CAN

Get Ready would make everyone say hmmmmmm

Get Ready would tell us about how good Kent is

Get Ready would put lowly A&M in its place

Get Ready would lead the Mafia to newer and higher levels

Get Ready was the savior of the SWACpage

Get Ready was the #1 smacker of all time

Get Ready would make some wild prediction and it would come true (Alcorn winning this year)

Get Ready would make you laugh till your eyes popped out

Get Ready would explain the game of football to us non-believers like a minister in Afghanistan preaching christianity

DAMN U HUGHES!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
He's watching us like Big Brother...........

Get Ready is probably taking advantage of some special travel fares.

C-Leb,

You still got that picture of Robert 'Don Ho' Kent ?

You mean this one Phats

chang_timmy.jpg
Robert "Don Ho" Kent

Where are you, Get Ready???? I know you ain't gonna get run off this board like this. The mark of a true "#1 smacker" is how can he hold his ground after a loss. Just thank Hughes for giving you an opportunity to show your character through adversity. Check out how Mighty Dog does it. No matter how sorry AAMU is or how dumb Cooper is, Mighty Dog has something to come back with.<br>North Carolina A&T only got 1 smacker on this board, surely you can handle him. No reason to run and hide.<br> I tell you what, we will let you sit on the Southern side at the SWAC championship game (since we are the only contender yall beat) and you can talk isht to us about how yall beat us and if we (southern) wins, JSU are the real SWAC champions.

Originally posted by Lewis
Where are you, Get Ready???? I know you ain't gonna get run off this board like this. The mark of a true "#1 smacker" is how can he hold his ground after a loss. Just thank Hughes for giving you an opportunity to show your character through adversity. Check out how Mighty Dog does it. No matter how sorry AAMU is or how dumb Cooper is, Mighty Dog has something to come back with.<br>North Carolina A&T only got 1 smacker on this board, surely you can handle him. No reason to run and hide.<br> I tell you what, we will let you sit on the Southern side at the SWAC championship game (since we are the only contender yall beat) and you can talk isht to us about how yall beat us and if we (southern) wins, JSU are the real SWAC champions.

Yeah GR...just like Lewis said. He should know they did that last year!

He Will Return

Man, GR will back next week smacking Alcorn like we have never been Smack before. I'm reviewing the Smack Archives to find some of mighty dog's profounded statements to prepare for him.

Just Like Bubba Spark's (Its Gonna Get Ugly)

I done already told yall what happened.

GR came up to me after the game Saturday, conceeded defeat and humblely asked if he could join my crew. I told him Bin Laden had a better chance of getting comp tickets to a Yankees game and then he started to get real depressed. A few hours later Robber called me at my hotel room and asked if I would please reconsider letting his friend join the BDF, but I told him my answer was still final: "hell no".

After that GR hasn't been heard from since.

Fan,

Ain't nothin' changed. We simply don't believe in smacking an unarmed school......... it's about the equivalent of boxing a quadraplegic.

No Name,

What need do we have to smack this week??? I mean, really. Do we have a game this weekend???

See yo ass at the Soul Bowl.:cool:

The issue is that GetReady and Robber will be the house guest of Mike and Kema. So they have toned down their comments.

Mike has nothing to lose in the JSU fight to win another football game. Now when Phat, the band fan, Pison, Tara and all the other PVAM smackers come by it will be on. All Mike has to do is enjoy the live smack.

CLeB and his fellow smackers have been missing lately and Ms Jag will be kind to them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
WE HAVE NOT BEAT Y'ALL SINCE 1994 SO IT HAS BEEN 6 LONG YEARS SINCE WE BEAT Y'ALL. HOWEVER, YOU BETTER BE WORRIED ABOUT PRARIE VIEW THIS WEEK INSTEAD OF US B/C YOU NEVER KNOW WHO WILL SHOW UP

CLARK KENT (wimpy quarterback)
able to throw an interception in a single bound OR EVERY DOWN

or

SUPER KENT
THROWING PASSES LIKE SPEEDING BULLETS

Back