B.O.T.B. in Shreveport, LA ........

MACHIAVELLI

Chairman/C.E.O.
What: Battle of the Bands
Where: Independance Bowl
When: Sunday October 12
TIME: 4:00 pm
*College Bands: Clark Atlanta, JSU,TXSU & NCA&T
High School bands: not sure at this time.

*This is what I was told

I know this is likely to open up a can of worms, but I have to ask the GSU band members a question...Why aren't you in this when Shreveport is only an hour away from the campus? :confused:

Originally posted by SAME OLD G
I know this is likely to open up a can of worms, but I have to ask the GSU band members a question...Why aren't you in this when Shreveport is only an hour away from the campus? :confused:
Now, that is a good question. This is my first time hearing (reading ) of it.:confused:

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
What: Battle of the Bands
Where: Independance Bowl
When: Sunday October 12
TIME: 4:00 pm
*College Bands: Clark Atlanta, JSU,TXSU & NCA&T
High School bands: not sure at this time.

*This is what I was told

I will and I mean I will be there.. Monday is a federal holiday so that means travel day back to ATL. Go home see my mom catch a game and go to the battle... Great combo..

Re: Re: B.O.T.B. in Shreveport, LA ........

Originally posted by 98LastRip
I will and I mean I will be there.. Monday is a federal holiday so that means travel day back to ATL. Go home see my mom catch a game and go to the battle... Great combo..

Sounds good to come, hey 98LastRip holla at a brother.

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

Still waiting for an answer. :rolleyes:

yeah my homeboy told me that AAMU will be leaving Baton Rouge going to the BOTB in Shreveport.

I'm going to tell you why GSU isn't going, because Pannell said " Man, this is my band and if I don't want to go to Shreveport then I'm not going to Shreveport."

Shreveport B.O.T.B. is saying these school will be in there:
GSU
UAPB
AAMU
CAU
TxSU
JSU
MVSU

HIGH School
Fair Park
Green Oaks
Woodlawn
Peabody
Carroll
Wossman
some school from Ark.
Huntington
Byrd

Don't know if all this is true but that is what they are saying

Originally posted by whocares98
I'm going to tell you why GSU isn't going, because Pannell said " Man, this is my band and if I don't want to go to Shreveport then I'm not going to Shreveport."

NOW THAT WOULD DR PANNELL WOULD SAY

GSU
UAPB
AAMU
TxSU
JSU
MVSU

WHAT IS THIS, SWAC BOTB ?

IF THERE BE ANY STAND MUSIC, LOOK FOR AAMU TO ROCK THE HOUSE.

Why only AAMU? Seeing as who's supposed to be going it looks like if there is any stand performance it should be really interesting.

If the event is like other that this promoter puts on there will not be any stand music for college bands. There isn't any time. You will always get some high school bands to play some things as people are leaving. Don't expect college bands to play in the stands.

Does the promoter have a website set up? Can you all find out if they'll be selling video tapes. I'd like to see that.

UAPB ??
AAMU
CAU
TxSU
JSU
MVSU ??

I hear Valley & APB will be in Memphis

yes AAMU will be in attendance to this function and i think that it will be interesting to see what the other bands have to offer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MMW #7-FALL 02
S.T.I.X. INC. #7-FALL 02
RDO #7-SPR 03

R.I.P. JERMAINE

Back