Aye Topdog...its coming

Terrell_SU

Wow! Stupid pple do exist
Blackberry 10 Series!

A Brand new OS..All new devices....

[video=vimeo;50307896]http://vimeo.com/50307896[/video]

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
another demo i saw....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mWwu-U-yk_c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yep!

#teamblackberry

They are still bleeding marketshare like crazy. They waited way too long to try to do anything about their massive losses. I swear on everything I don't know not one single person with a blackberry anymore other than work phones. And I have one for work and still don't use it...and got it free. Using that thing was torture.

Blackberry is DEAD!!!

Windows made a great comeback with its Windows 8 phones.... I had a 8 hour training with 2 of them..... those are some GREAT devices.... they arent selling like I thought they would, but if consumers get their hands on them they will be impressed.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JZBG1HPG-mA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

short demo of blkberry balance...

Blackberry is DEAD!!!

:lol: yeah you keep thinking that. Forbes, Wall St, tech blogs, etc all say otherwise... ill go with their opinon and my own over yours.

didnt i mention how... I always right?

You gone learn! :lol:

Blackberry is DEAD!!!

Windows made a great comeback with its Windows 8 phones.... I had a 8 hour training with 2 of them..... those are some GREAT devices.... they arent selling like I thought they would, but if consumers get their hands on them they will be impressed.

I think people will eventually start buying Windows Phone…it will just take some time. Everything Microsoft has ever created was never adopted early. Look at Windows on the desktop from its release in 1985, it took a long time before it became the most widely accepted OS on the planet. The same can be said about MS Office and the xbox.

:lol: yeah you keep thinking that. Forbes, Wall St, tech blogs, etc all say otherwise... ill go with their opinon and my own over yours.

didnt i mention how... I always right?

You gone learn! :lol:

RIM is targeting the wrong consumers. They need to get younger buyers…teenagers. Forbes and Wall Street Journal is the ultimate old white male source of information. Romney found out that this group is not going to get you over anymore. Younger buyers are one of the reasons Android and iOS were able to kick RIM’s butts. RIM needs to understand the battle ground for the mobile space is going to be won in the living room and not in the boardroom. Also, most important RIM has to find a way to distinguish their phones from the pack…cute finger gestures is not going to get it. People are used to seeing that. Metaphorically speaking, RIM needs to find a way to get a kid playing Madden on a 65 inch TV with their phones or else they will end up being a bonus point question for that same kid in a history class.

Last edited:
hi res..photos leaked of what may be the Blackberry L-series

MG_2241-e1355281213157.jpeg

MG_2231-e1355281245761.jpeg

view more

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
RIM is targeting the wrong consumers. They need to get younger buyers…teenagers. Forbes and Wall Street Journal is the ultimate old white male source of information. Romney found out that this group is not going to get you over anymore. Younger buyers are one of the reasons Android and iOS were able to kick RIM’s butts. RIM needs to understand the battle ground for the mobile space is going to be won in the living room and not in the boardroom. Also, most important RIM has to find a way to distinguish their phones from the pack…cute finger gestures is not going to get it. People are used to seeing that. Metaphorically speaking, RIM needs to find a way to get a kid playing Madden on a 65 inch TV with their phones or else they will end up being a bonus point question for that same kid in a history class.

you're an apple fan boy.... i stopped reading at "RIM"

you're an apple fan boy.... i stopped reading at "RIM"

:lol:Yeah right, of course you didn't…

I will be the Apple fanboy today to make a “CIVILIZEDâ€￾ point. What does RIM with Blackberry 10 have to offer that will make me change my fanboyish ways? What is it that Apple, Google, or Microsoft is not doing to make me or anybody else want a Blackberry? I say nothing, but that’s just my fanboyish opinion. In order for RIM to make it they are going to need some so called “fanboysâ€￾ to switch and not self-proclaimed power users because it’s the fanboys that keep you in business.

Last edited:
:lol:Yeah right, of course you didn't…

I will be the Apple fanboy today to make a “CIVILIZED” point. What does RIM with Blackberry 10 have to offer that will make me change my fanboyish ways? What is it that Apple, Google, or Microsoft is not doing to make me or anybody else want a Blackberry? I say nothing, but that’s just my fanboyish opinion. In order for RIM to make it they are going to need some so called “fanboys” to switch and not self-proclaimed power users because it’s the fanboys that keep you in business.

:lol: considering that currently RIM been adding subcriber base...even without putting out "new" devices.... lol

here's an article about it...

RIM's market share only went down in the US. All other markets are stable or increasing units...

thats why that RIM is dead comment was so assine. But i digress...

Terrell_SU is keepin hope alive LMAO. Blackberry sucks ass bro. I finally convinced my company to replace my work blackberry with a real smart phone, LOL!!

:lol: considering that currently RIM been adding subcriber base...even without putting out "new" devices.... lol

here's an article about it...

RIM's market share only went down in the US. All other markets are stable or increasing units...

thats why that RIM is dead comment was so assine. But i digress...

Posted from your own article

Growth from last quarter's base of roughly 78 million users, however, may come at a price, with gains skewed toward lower-end devices. This could hurt the closely watched average selling price for BlackBerry devices.

Translation, people that are getting them are getting them because they're free low end phones lol. AKA nobody wants that ish so they're basically giving em away. If it weren't for business contracts RIM would be bankrupt already.

Posted from your own article
Translation, people that are getting them are getting them because they're free low end phones lol. AKA nobody wants that ish so they're basically giving em away. If it weren't for business contracts RIM would be bankrupt already.

:lol:...wrong yet again... but hey...keep trying!

I'm sorry but anyone with half a brain can simply Google marketshare and see RIM's is still shrinking..and has been for the past 3 years. In the US, the UK AND Central America. Government contracts are the ONLY thing keeping them afloat. They aren't even in the top 5 for marketshare anymore and windows phone has nearly surpassed them, and likely will in the next quarter. RIM lost 34.7% of their subscriber base from 2011 to 2012 lmao..yet i'm wrong. Yea ok.

yahoo just caught on...

Research In Motion’s (RIMM) BlackBerry 10 is shaping up to be quite the contender, but does it have what it takes to knock iOS 6 off its podium and prevent Windows Phone 8 from gaining momentum to become the third-most popular mobile operating system?

read more...

click the link to view the videos of the blackberry (beta) vs Iphone & windows 8...

ahem.. i did tell yall im always right! didn't i?

Yet another thing..

Souce: REDDIT
BB10 runs.. iOS app, Andriod Apps, & BB Apps...

Some of App Store's top apps/games like flipboard and popcorny are on the BlackBerry world. This link shows you how to port an iOS app - https://developer.blackberry.com/cascades/documentation/getting_started/porting/index.html.

The Pop Corny team actually ported their app within a week and had it running smoother than on the iOS. Their story is here: http://devblog.blackberry.com/2012/08/game-porting-ios-to-playbook/

Back