Aviation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jackson Municipal Airport Authority (JMAA) announces that Southwest Airlines has now released its initial fares and routes for service at Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport (JAN), beginning June 6, 2021.

➢ $49 one-way nonstop between Jackson (JAN) and Atlanta (ATL) (three times daily);

➢ $79 one-way nonstop between Jackson (JAN) and Baltimore/Washington (BWI) (one time daily);

➢ $49 one-way nonstop between Jackson (JAN) and Houston-Hobby (HOU) (three times daily).

https://www.northsidesun.com/most-r...nes-flight-schedule-2021#sthash.vxRrUcEm.dpbs

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The Jackson Municipal Airport Authority (JMAA) announces that Southwest Airlines has now released its initial fares and routes for service at Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport (JAN), beginning June 6, 2021.

$49 one-way nonstop between Jackson (JAN) and Atlanta (ATL) (three times daily);

➢ $79 one-way nonstop between Jackson (JAN) and Baltimore/Washington (BWI) (one time daily);

➢ $49 one-way nonstop between Jackson (JAN) and Houston-Hobby (HOU) (three times daily).

https://www.northsidesun.com/most-r...nes-flight-schedule-2021#sthash.vxRrUcEm.dpbs

Can't beat that.....

Very good on the initial prices.

I hope the x-sis'n'law isn't driving the day of anticipated flights or she'll drive/fly our asses purposely into the gulf of mexico talmbout "I needed to ditch the plane to kill that evil muthafugga'."

I've flown on both of those. Comfortable as hell on 8-10 flights. Most of y'all are to young to remember the L-1011 by Lockheed Martin before they got out of the commercial airline business. They Airbus model reminds me of that plane. The L-1011 was on of the best planes ever.

@bernard if you ever fly to Japan check out ANA airlines. I have never flew them, but the pictures of the folks in my group who does it's amazing. The first class seats have beds and they give you pajamas.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It’s been about a year since the major U.S. airlines issued sweeping waivers for added flexibility when booking flights.

Now, that added flexibility is being peeled back, as American Airlines will restore some restrictions for select basic economy tickets. These itineraries will return to being non-changeable and non-refundable for new purchases made on or after April 1, 2021.

Note that the new restrictions only apply to domestic basic economy fares, as well as for those international itineraries departing North or South America. American will allow changes on new basic economy tickets originating outside North or South America for tickets bought between April 1, 2021 and April 30, 2021, for all travel dates, except for those from Asia.

Flying international Foreign airlines let you drink more. US airlines give you drinks but not like foreign airlines. Nine hours on a foreign airlines and you will be lit. 😂 That's what I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back