Audience at tea party debate cheers leaving uninsured to die

Olde Hornet

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...e-cheers-leaving-uninsured-die-163216817.html

This is the truth - People should not be forced to buy insurance, but if you don't get it - you are not admitted to the hospital.

Texas Rep. Ron Paul, a doctor, was asked a hypothetical question by CNN host Wolf Blitzer about how society should respond if a healthy 30-year-old man who decided against buying health insurance suddenly goes into a coma and requires intensive care for six months. Paul--a fierce limited-government advocate-- said it shouldn't be the government's responsibility. "That's what freedom is all about, taking your own risks,"

It's sickening.....my HIV medication cost $3000 a month....luckily I will remain in my father's military insurance for life. These people do not care about the sick....and sadly majority of the country is ill in some way, shape, fashion, or form.

that is just sick, they are all about , not helping anyone. I get raped on my medical and dental costs even though I have coverage. We own a small business and I still have a hard time doing what we need to do to stay healthy

Back