Auburn v USC: It's Tight on Campbell.

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
EB, I stayed up until 1:00am est to watch the Tech/BYU game. We are small on the D-line, and the secondary can not hold their on when Tenuta (DC) calls blitzes. Then again, SC's line was small, but quick.

That post was based on hope. :) ;) It could be a long year on North Ave (we play Florida St. in Tally the following week). The ACC will be tough this year.

I had a class to teach the next morning. So I went to bed a little early. (I have to drive 45 miles to work.:eek2: ) I am hoping too. But I think that Tommy is on a little hotter seat than Chan. (Albeit both seats are a lot cooler than Clemson's Tommy.) We will see. After all the game is in Atlanta.

I wonder if FSU is all the way back. With Virginia and NC State the ACC will be tougher than it has been in many years.

I refuse to even speak on our team this year. But then again I cant say that I was surprised after all the players that quit/were declared ineligible/transfered.

huh?

Originally posted by GSUperTiger
Once the Ramblin Wreck dominate the War Beagles at Bobby Dodd this Sat., it will show how the ACC has leaped over the SEC. Tech was picked to finish at the bottom of the ACC (10 players failed off the team in May - 5 were starters and 8 were on the 2 deep chart).
buzzfly6.gif

No way chief; ain't happening. Auburn is going to DESTROY GTech.

Back