Auburn v USC: It's Tight on Campbell.

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
Well,,, looks like the "quarterback controversy" is going to migrate from NW Alabama to the plains. Folks, I would hate to be Jason Campell for the next week or until Auburn wins.

Now you can't blast Auburn for not giving the black QB full authority. Tubberville has been toughting Campbell all spring and summer.

Fuggin' USC (ERRRRR, Pete Carroll) put everything and the kitchen sink in the box and put the heat on Campbell to pass. The results were not good for aub fan and a laugher for USC fan.

This is/was just horrible. (i hate to see any Bama schools get BLASTED like this,, even if they are my enemies internal to the state.) :shame: Jason Campbell will be under tremendous fire all week. :(

Lastly,,,, is it safe to say that this whole, "teams from outside the south will have a hard time dealing with the southern heat/humidity" concept is nothing more than a myth???? how da fugg does USC,,, from a place with perfect 75-85 degree weather and little humidity compared to the south,,, come in and wack a southern team,,, punch a southern "smash-mouth" team in the mouth on the southern team's turf? :confused: Just unbelievable. props to USC/Pac-10. :mad:

I guess the naysayers were right. Auburn is overrated. The game was not that close. For the Tigers sake, let's hope that they can change some folks minds during the next game. Or else Tommy will be looking for another job soon.

Originally posted by EB
I guess the naysayers were right. Auburn is overrated. The game was not that close. For the Tigers sake, let's hope that they can change some folks minds during the next game. Or else Tommy will be looking for another job soon.

teh,,. yeah,,,, dat mug on ESPN that said "Auburn would do something stupid" to blow the season,,,,, (the season is probably not blown on one game, especially an early one) he's looking pretty much like a genius right about now. :read:

Man that was the worst Auburn game I ever seen in my life!!
And what made it so bad it that they we were ranked so freakin' high, the stadium and atmosphere was electric, but these fools couldn't by a score!!!

I left in the mid-3rd qrt.
PUNKS!

:mad:

Originally posted by SlickPartna
but, ASU won though

:D

:lmao:

yeah,, very impressive win for the Hornets; gotta give yall props for that one. FAMU never saw that one coming.

Hey,,, ;) guess ole demogague Joe Reed still got a few lives left huh?! :lol: boooooy,,, L.C. Who? what lawsuite? :lol: man, can L.C. get any love in da Gump this morning? :confused: :D

Overrated was an understatement. L, the whole SEC is overrated let me tell it! LSU had all they wanted against their cupcake for a half. SC only won by 7. BAMA was tied with S.FLA at halftime. The SEC needs Spurrier back as bad as it sounds. All this on the heels of a losing Bowl record for the conference. SEC has been falling off since Spurrier's last year. SEC hasnt beaten a PAC-10 team since '97. And the Pac-10 is worse than the ACC and Big East. Auburn? National Champs? :lmao:

Man I watched most of that game and Auburn got their heads bashed in all game long. Southern Cal basically but the game in Campbells hands and said, if you want to win, YOU will have to be the one to do it. They were not allow the Cadillac out of the driveway.

Originally posted by cat daddy
Man I watched most of that game and Auburn got their heads bashed in all game long. Southern Cal basically but the game in Campbells hands and said, if you want to win, YOU will have to be the one to do it. They were not allow the Cadillac out of the driveway.

:( yep.

They were not allow the Cadillac out of the driveway.
:lol: good one.

Originally posted by Bartram
:lmao:

yeah,, very impressive win for the Hornets; gotta give yall props for that one. FAMU never saw that one coming.

Hey,,, ;) guess ole demogague Joe Reed still got a few lives left huh?! :lol: boooooy,,, L.C. Who? what lawsuite? :lol: man, can L.C. get any love in da Gump this morning? :confused: :D

Bruh, you could have called plays from a already established Offense and Defense. The players already in place for the system and all you have to do is follow through. Rotate the plays...

Heck congrats to Coe, but the truth is he did what he has always done --- act as a assistant coach when the head coach was not there. He didn't tamper with the system, he just implimented it as should have been. So, JOE REED does not have any more lives, and Cole is still a good coach that has a exciting system.

Enuff about that....

AUBURN needs to send the coach packing if Tuberville doesn't produce this year... but, I'm sure that is already on their minds after yesterdays game.

......This is/was just horrible. (i hate to see any Bama schools get BLASTED like this,,

Humh!! Well I don't. As yall all know, I am a BAMA man so:

FUGG AUBURN!!

Hell, Auburn fans don't pull for BAMA.

Originally posted by SlickPartna
Man that was the worst Auburn game I ever seen in my life!!
And what made it so bad it that they we were ranked so freakin' high, the stadium and atmosphere was electric, but these fools couldn't by a score!!!

I left in the mid-3rd qrt.
PUNKS!

:mad:

Wait a minute here Slick, now didn't you predict that Auburn would go undefeated and win the national championship???:lmao:

Re: Re: Auburn v USC: It's Tight on Campbell.

Originally posted by TSU/BAMA
Humh!! Well I don't. As yall all know, I am a BAMA man so:

FUGG AUBURN!!

Hell, Auburn fans don't pull for BAMA.

:lmao: well uuuuh,,, yeah,,, you right bought dat T/B!:lol: In Bama the old saying is you can't be on the fence and your favorite team is "any team that's playing (enter your most bitter in-state rival here)!!". You prolly wanna go ahead and kick Auburn in the groin, pull the plug on their life support equipment, put air in their IV line,, you name it, because you right,, if it was Bama (like against UCLA) aub fan would be on Bama like kudzu on trees in summer time! :D

Originally posted by KRANKin98
Overrated was an understatement. L, the whole SEC is overrated let me tell it! .....

That maybe the most accurate statement. Maybe the SEC needs to not only bring back Spurrier but also needs to raise Bear Bryant from the dead.

Originally posted by TSU/BAMA
Wait a minute here Slick, now didn't you predict that Auburn would go undefeated and win the national championship???:lmao:

Sadly I did....
But I was rudely awakening at Jordan-Hare Stadium....

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

EB & The Board,

The SEC should have known the writing was on the wall, when...

The Big XII's Oklahoma big boyz sat down and took care of their coach where The SEC's Florida big boyz could not do anything about it, but shake their heads.

Then Texas A & M big boyz flew a jet right up to the door of The SEC's Alabama big boyz and wrote a blank check to their coach and said you are coming home with us.

Only in the Big XII!!

Consider, before there was the world's largest Cocktail Party there was the Red River ShootOut. Before the SEC understood what it meant to have programs on probation there was the SWC and they made the NCAA develope the Death Penalty for SMU and kill 80 years of history to form a new stronger and more powerful conference the Big XII.

Known to the SEC as their worste nightmare. They do not play in these part of the South, Southwest that is. It called Old Dirty Oil Money, which has turned into many different forms of New Money.

Remember, The state of Texas (Known to those in the state as The Rebuplic of Texas - the only state of the United States that can fly the state flag at the same level as the national flag.) can buy you the presidency and an entire state, the State of Florida that is.

Originally posted by Jafus (Thinker)
EB & The Board,

The SEC should have known the writing was on the wall, when...

The Big XII's Oklahoma big boyz sat down and took care of their coach where The SEC's Florida big boyz could not do anything about it, but shake their heads.

Then Texas A & M big boyz flew a jet right up to the door of The SEC's Alabama big boyz and wrote a blank check to their coach and said you are coming home with us.

Only in the Big XII!!

Consider, before there was the world's largest Cocktail Party there was the Red River ShootOut. Before the SEC understood what it meant to have programs on probation there was the SWC and they made the NCAA develope the Death Penalty for SMU and kill 80 years of history to form a new stronger and more powerful conference the Big XII.

Known to the SEC as their worste nightmare. They do not play in these part of the South, Southwest that is. It called Old Dirty Oil Money, which has turned into many different forms of New Money.

Remember, The state of Texas (Known to those in the state as The Rebuplic of Texas - the only state of the United States that can fly the state flag at the same level as the national flag.) can buy you the presidency and an entire state, the State of Florida that is.

Well G-DMIT, why come my Cowboys cain't buy some NFL talent and win another superbowl?! :mad: :D

Well G-DMIT, why come my Cowboys cain't buy some NFL talent and win another superbowl?! :mad: :D

Bart, don't fret my friend. Jerry took care of that this year by bringing in The Tuna. We will reclaim our title before long.

Bartram,

Well G-DMIT, why come my Cowboys cain't buy some NFL talent and win another superbowl?!

Fair Question!!

If ole Jerry Jones could buy another Super Bowl he would. But the rules of the Salary Cap have thrown him for a loop. That is he paid out the butt for a coach in Bill "The Big Tuna" Parcells to get it done.

Trust me, I am not a huge fan of Jerry Jones, but I will give credit where it is due. He will do whatever is in his power and spend as much as neccessary with-in the rules to have the Cowboys successful and bring another Super Bowl back to Dallas and the State of Texas.

Check out the stadium he has planned for the Dallas Cowboys. It is crazy over the top and state of the art.

Stadium? WHAT?! WHERE??!!

Originally posted by Jafus (Thinker)
Bartram,

Fair Question!!

If ole Jerry Jones could buy another Super Bowl he would. But the rules of the Salary Cap have thrown him for a loop. That is he paid out the butt for a coach in Bill "The Big Tuna" Parcells to get it done.

Trust me, I am not a huge fan of Jerry Jones, but I will give credit where it is due. He will do whatever is in his power and spend as much as neccessary with-in the rules to have the Cowboys successful and bring another Super Bowl back to Dallas and the State of Texas.

Check out the stadium he has planned for the Dallas Cowboys. It is crazy over the top and state of the art.

Send me some links! some info! where is this mug gonna be? same place or new sight?!!! GOOD STUFF, GOOD STUFF!!!! (although Texas Stadium is an all-time classic. i mean,, nothing more epitomizes NFL football than Texas Stadium! ok, ok,, soldier field is aight,,,, maybe tho lambo in there, but das about it. ) :p

Once the Ramblin Wreck dominate the War Beagles at Bobby Dodd this Sat., it will show how the ACC has leaped over the SEC. Tech was picked to finish at the bottom of the ACC (10 players failed off the team in May - 5 were starters and 8 were on the 2 deep chart).
buzzfly6.gif

Jafus,
I could say a lot about the SEC. For starters they have chase away a lot of good coaches. True, Texas fans can be as fickle as SEC fans. Yes, J briefly talked about some of the mess in the old SWC. But the SEC has had a lot of fiascos in the last 20 years. The Jan Kemp suit at Georgia, Terry Bowden at Auburn, the present mess at Alabama, Hal Morris at Kentucky, whatever happened in academics at Tennessee, and politics at LSU (and frankly everywhere else in the SEC). These are only a few of the things that have happened.

What the SEC needs to do is to look at what happened to the old SWC. History can have a way of repeating itself.

If Tubby does not win another national title in the next two seasons, he will be gone as the coach of Kentucky.

GST, I think that after getting their behinds kicked on national TV, Auburn will roll ove Tech. Tech has been able to beat for SEC foes Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia as a member of the SEC. But they have never defeated Auburn. But I doubt that they will beat Auburn this weekend.

SEC maybe a competitive conference. But it is not the best conference when it comes to football.

First of all the Bill Parcells is a great coach. But he is not the best at drafting players. There were right in New England about Terry Glenn. The success that the Jets had last year were more because of Al Groh than Parcells. Remember. Parcells stepped down from the HC position and let Groh, the succeeding HC, run the draft. Parcells is not in the league of Gil Brandt, Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson when it comes to selecting talent. In New York George Young ran the draft. Yes, the Cowboys will be better. But understand who will be drafting the players.

EB, I stayed up until 1:00am est to watch the Tech/BYU game. We are small on the D-line, and the secondary can not hold their on when Tenuta (DC) calls blitzes. Then again, SC's line was small, but quick.

That post was based on hope. :) ;) It could be a long year on North Ave (we play Florida St. in Tally the following week). The ACC will be tough this year.

Back