Attn SWAC..YALL ARE OFFICIALLY ON NOTICE

atl hornet

Bama State has hired PJ Howard from Stillman who is a Bama State graduate. Stillman was probably the best small band, mainly thanks to him. He’s going to restore the sting in the MMH and make us the most feared band to sit across AGAIN in the SWAC

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
~snicker~
The MMW has been a non factor since entering the SWAC. Sit y’all asses doen

This announcement is about as impactful as Pee Wee Herman announcing that he's entering the NFL draft.......Congrats *fart*
There's nothing like a science major taking a Music Appreciation course.

Sh!t from the looks of it, y’all need to shake things up at SU! Might be the first season y’all took an L to JSU, Alcorn, Gram and PV in the same season.

FAMU bout to come down there next season and steal the crowd like they did in 2001.

maybe y’all can get free Raising Canes for life for Jackson so he can come back and save y’all program!

Sh!t from the looks of it, y’all need to shake things up at SU! Might be the first season y’all took an L to JSU, Alcorn, Gram and PV in the same season.

FAMU bout to come down there next season and steal the crowd like they did in 2001.

maybe y’all can get free Raising Canes for life for Jackson so he can come back and save y’all program!

Dude you pull so much bull shat out of your arse that you’ve become use to the smell. The funny thing about you is that you’re always mentioning every other band outside of your own. You’re smart enough to not include your own program in the mix on a thread about your own program!! 😂😂😂

You are the Megan Thee Stallion of HBCU Sports. Giddy up heeeee hawwww!!!

Bama State has hired PJ Howard from Stillman who is a Bama State graduate. Stillman was probably the best small band, mainly thanks to him. He’s going to restore the sting in the MMH and make us the most feared band to sit across AGAIN in the SWAC

At least you acknowledge, by default, what the rest of us have known all along, i.e. that the MMH was not a very good band since he is going to restore the sting. Yes, we are all afraid!

Last edited:

I look
They haven't been to gram since 2002 the game was on BET. And GSU went to them 05 and 07 GSU band just stopped going I don't blame them.

Bama State is tied with Tuskegee for worst band in the state..... As long as Oliver is there...nothing will change.

I look
They haven't been to gram since 2002 the game was on BET. And GSU went to them 05 and 07 GSU band just stopped going I don't blame them.

I’ve been giving GSU props because y’all went from “sugar to shit” under Pannell (btw he’s still the only SWAC director in the history of the conference to have a website dedicated to firing him) but this new director is slowly restoring the program.

don’t get too cocky, y’all are still in the bottom half of swac rankings. One good year doesn’t change the mess that was the World Famed from the 90s till 2017.

Bama State is tied with Tuskegee for worst band in the state..... As long as Oliver is there...nothing will change.

Dude I don’t even live in Alabama, and I bet more high school kids want to go to ASU & Talladega than AAMU’s sorry ass. What history does the MMW have? What are y’all known for besides sounding like a MEAC band?

nobody pays attention to AAMU.

Dude you pull so much bull shat out of your arse that you’ve become use to the smell. The funny thing about you is that you’re always mentioning every other band outside of your own. You’re smart enough to not include your own program in the mix on a thread about your own program!!

You are the Megan Thee Stallion of HBCU Sports. Giddy up heeeee hawwww!!!

Must you be so cruel? LOL

OLIVER STILL EMPLOYED ? ASKING FOR A FRIEND. ANYWAYS ILL GO TO SLEEP ON THIS NOTICE. ONLY THING THAT'LL CHANGE IS THE SIZE OF MMH NEXT SEASON. THEY'LL BE BIGGER AND STILL SLAW WITH AN OCCASIONAL MOMENT OF PROMISE HERE AND THERE. WAKE ME UP WHEN OLIVER GET HIS WALKING PAPERS OTHERWISE..... *SNORES*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I was going to say it's a good thing considering stillman sounds better. But if Oliver still there and this guy just an assistant, then welp.

Back