Attention JaguarNation

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by JaguarNationAJL
No DtownJag, No one on this board knows me personally.

Well then, I don't know what has to happen now. I guess the administrators take over from this point....sorry. :(

Hope you get in soon, we'd love to have ya.

Well I contacted them first. They told me I had to come to the feedback board and ask someone to let me in. Thanks for letting me know Dtownjag, I thank you.

Originally posted by JaguarNationAJL
By the way Dtown how do you take my quote like that and post it? I can not seem to figure how to do that.

You see those little icons at the bottom of your posts? One says "edit" the other says "quote". Click on "quote" of the post you'd like to quote and that's it.

btw, you're welcome. :p

Originally posted by Dtown Jag

Well then, I don't know what has to happen now. I guess the administrators take over from this point....sorry. :(

Hope you get in soon, we'd love to have ya.

DTown,

If none of you know who he is, you may want to email him some questions that only a Southernite or SU supporter would know. Kinda like a test.

But none of the admin will let him in without permission from any of you.

JaguarNationAJL<br>We gotta check you out to make sure that you are ligit. I will send you a few questions, and send me back some answers. I will probably be able to tell.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If a man is walking from T.T. Allain towards the Union on a hot spring day, how many times will he have to stop and say DAYUM look at that one!! :D

Originally posted by BachMegatone
If a man is walking from T.T. Allain towards the Union on a hot spring day, how many times will he have to stop and say DAYUM look at that one!! :D

Too many times!! I had to keep my mind on the books, all that ass/tits walking around drive a man crazy !!.:D

I am posting in an attempt to gain access into the Jaguar Nation board. Unfortunately I do not know anyone here personally. I would be willing to answer any Southern-related trivia or whatever is required in order to achieve access. I attended SU from Fall 94-Spring 00.

Originally posted by BILBREW
I am posting in an attempt to gain access into the Jaguar Nation board. Unfortunately I do not know anyone here personally. I would be willing to answer any Southern-related trivia or whatever is required in order to achieve access. I attended SU from Fall 94-Spring 00.

I will talk to the Nation and see what I can do Bilbrew.

SUJaguar89: Also a Nation hopeful...

Originally posted by BILBREW

I have the same intentions as Bilbrew, except that not only don't I know anyone here, but I have never attended SU, however, I plan to consider getting the best fan connections/support/advice here, maybe even some one-on-one study tips/strategy/etc. I am confident that I can find someone to trust in the Nation.

Back