Attendance at these 2 HBCU games this upcoming weekend

Raoul

This weekend two HBCU games will be over 50,000 attendees. That has to be historical. I don't even think any "other five" schools have had two 50k attendances in the same weekend. Maybe some of you can think of one weekend that, that could have happened.
Magic City Classic and the boombox classic November 29th which is my daughter's birthday. I know she will be at Magic City Classic.

This weekend two HBCU games will be over 50,000 attendees. That has to be historical. I don't even think any "other five" schools have had two 50k attendances in the same weekend. Maybe some of you can think of one weekend that, that could have happened.
Magic City Classic and the boombox classic November 29th which is my daughter's birthday. I know she will be at Magic City Classic.
It's been a few times actually if I'm not mistaken..both games have been on the same weekend...gonna be alot of traffic on I-20 coming out of ATL and other eastern cities traveling to both games this weekend..

Its supposed to be thunderstorms not just rain. will need to push to 6Pm to miss it.
That same system is here now, acting a plum fool smh. I wish it would push through JXN tonight but it appears to be somewhat stalling.

Danged thunderstorms/lightning... cannot fight that one.

That same system is here now, acting a plum fool smh. I wish it would push through JXN tonight but it appears to be somewhat stal
Danged thunderstorms/lightning... cannot fight that one.
20% rain in Birmingham for gameday...this same front will get to the city Saturday night it looks like..good news for us

Last edited:

Back