Athletes Can Transfer One Time w/o Sitting Out?

I wonder how does this affect athletes that want to transfer to another school in the same conference. Most conferences has a rule that adds a extra year to sit out if they did this or banned it altogether.

Yeah the FCS better adjust that rule quickly or they will be hurt big time (see Jones from JSU. Doubt he is transferring up at QB so this allows him to stay FCS and probably get one more shot as a starter)

The Jalon situation is very similar to TC when he was at JState. Came in as a stud QB and had modest success but lost the starting job and was asked to move to receiver, ala Jalon. He became all SWAC in his new role. Jalon just doesn’t want this move at the moment. I hope he re-evaluates his position....

The Jalon situation is very similar to TC when he was at JState. Came in as a stud QB and had modest success but lost the starting job and was asked to move to receiver, ala Jalon. He became all SWAC in his new role. Jalon just doesn’t want this move at the moment. I hope he re-evaluates his position....

WR room is full.. there's no guarantee there. We have Baldwin, Reed, Newman, Allen, Crowell, Hooks, Corbin, Allah, and Rucker who will all start ahead.

It’s not Jalon. It’s his father. His father won’t let him play another position. So he forces Jalon to move around until he lands somewhere that will start him as a QB. He’s been doing that since he was in high school. Daddy says QB or nothing.

It’s not Jalon. It’s his father. His father won’t let him play another position. So he forces Jalon to move around until he lands somewhere that will start him as a QB. He’s been doing that since he was in high school. Daddy says QB or nothing.
Well, his dad is going to be HIGHLY disappointed once his child playing season is over.

Back