AT%T (U-verse)

I have Uverse but also for some reason my cable works without a box on one TV I have. It may be because I used to have Comcast, because the channels are the same as my former Comcast channels.

Not saying this will work ANYPLACE else.

You sure you aren't actually still using Comcast? lol I had something like that happen once.

The On DEMAND HBO is the shat, whatever movie that comes on HBO, SHOWTIME, CINAMAX and all the other movie channels, you can watch that mugg at anytime Lol aww dayum

I aint never going outside LMFAO

Been having U-Verse for nearly 2 years and didn't know about this feature. Thanks, this is great considering I have small children, can watch, pause, rewind movies when it works for me.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mayne my download speed is 18 megs, smh I work for the City, THE CITY of BATON ROUGE and the whole entire city has 10megs for their internet, and thats spreaded out throughout the city, my speed is for me and only me, I"m bout to setup a whole network round this mugg LMAO

That's some serious speed there, BH. and lol @ the last part.......:lol: I'd have torrents on deck at all times with that connection.

See, thats my problem too.......Got too many TV's in the house that I can just run the basic cable to without using a box.

Hey, Fiyah, as I continued to do some research, I ended up getting AT&T to give me the receivers for all of my tv's and still kept the price under what I am (was) paying ComShaft (I mean ComCast). You may want to call them and see if you can negotiate a price a bit lower than your current ComCast cost including getting all of the receivers that you need/want.

Bye Bye ComCast.....:wavey:

Mayne my download speed is 18 megs, smh I work for the City, THE CITY of BATON ROUGE and the whole entire city has 10megs for their internet, and thats spreaded out throughout the city, my speed is for me and only me, I"m bout to setup a whole network round this mugg LMAO

But I just got it and its the shat, Im takin off work tomorrow just to play with it, The On DEMAND HBO is the shat,
whatever movie that comes on HBO, SHOWTIME, CINAMAX and all the other movie channels, you can watch that mugg at anytime Lol aww dayum

I was wondering where all those WiFi hot spots were coming from.. Is it only available to city employees?

Hey, Fiyah, as I continued to do some research, I ended up getting AT&T to give me the receivers for all of my tv's and still kept the price under what I am (was) paying ComShaft (I mean ComCast). You may want to call them and see if you can negotiate a price a bit lower than your current ComCast cost including getting all of the receivers that you need/want.

Feel good, don't it?! :lol:

I was wondering where all those WiFi hot spots were coming from.. Is it only available to city employees?

Uverse is available to anyone where the service is available. It's not available in all of Baton Rouge yet, but once it's in your neighborhood, you can sign up for it. If you're seeing wireless networks that start with "2wire" and end with some numbers, then it's probably available in that area. You can see if it's in your area by clicking on this link and putting in your address. http://www.att.com/u-verse/availability/index.jsp?q_address=true&wtSlotClick=1-002TRX-0-1

I also have U-verse. Did you know you can set things up to record (DVR) when you are away from home? Log onto your account via internet. It brings up the grid. Select the show(s) you want to DVR and they record. This worked very well for me while visiting someone and I forgot a show was coming on. :lecture:

Big Thunder, Please don't encourage Fiyah.:lol::lol: I mean I would love to switch for a lower price in addition to down sizing the number of TVs in the house, but he's going have to have every sports channel they got. Plus we got a TV in every bedroom, living room, game room and I think one in the garage. It's crazy!:D:D

I also have U-verse. Did you know you can set things up to record (DVR) when you are away from home? Log onto your account via internet. It brings up the grid. Select the show(s) you want to DVR and they record. This worked very well for me while visiting someone and I forgot a show was coming on. :lecture:

Didn't know. Thanks for letting us know! :tup:

Big Thunder, Please don't encourage Fiyah.:lol::lol: I mean I would love to switch for a lower price in addition to down sizing the number of TVs in the house, but he's going have to have every sports channel they got. Plus we got a TV in every bedroom, living room, game room and I think one in the garage. It's crazy!:D:D

Hey, T46, me and Fiyah are definitely on the same wave length in that regard. There was no way I was switching if I could not continue to have NFL Network, ESPNU, NBA channel and every other sports channel that I currently had, PLUS every sports channel that UVerse offers. I mean, if I am going to make a switch, then heck, I may as well be fully satisfied....:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Uverse IS NOT all of that. There is not enough savings in the world for this FREEZING SHAT that goes on. There is nothing worse than watching March Madness and a good game FREEZES.

Secondly, you can only PASS/REWIND live action from the MAIN receiver. The other non-dvr receivers does not have this feature.

Oh, when the TV FREEZE, no internet and no phone.

Its not worth it at all to me. I'm waiting on the next good deal from my cable company!

Comcast, where are you?

Back