ASU Honey Bees to appear on the Steve Harvey Show Fri. May 31, 2013

HORNETSWARM

Look at local listings and times for this show. The "plus sized" woman have become popular and have traveled to entertain and tell their stories to inspire students in different cities. The Honey Bees are a favorite of Steve Harvey.

Look at local listings and times for this show. The "plus sized" woman have become popular and have traveled to entertain and tell their stories to inspire students in different cities. The Honey Bees are a favorite of Steve Harvey.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Guess this will be a whale of a show. This show is gonna be huge. I mean its gonna be a big show.

Guess this will be a whale of a show. This show is gonna be huge. I mean its gonna be a big show.

CEE, you must mean "literally and figurative" speaking. :lol:

ASU is having a viewing party on campus for students and the public.

This should be interesting......I am wondering will they just be interviewed or will they be interviewed and possibly put on a dance routine show for America can see........ IDK..........

That's not saying much! If I can get past Steve Harvey's face :vomit:I will be watching.

Hope their isn't any animosity between The Stingettes and The Honey Bees..........since The Stingettes are the main featured dance group of The Mighty Marching Hornets.

Hope their isn't any animosity between The Stingettes and The Honey Bees..........since The Stingettes are the main featured dance group of The Mighty Marching Hornets.

Right.
Why are they featuring the Honey Bees? I really thought they were a gimmick and not a "real" dance group like the Stingettes.

Right.
Why are they featuring the Honey Bees? I really thought they were a gimmick and not a "real" dance group like the Stingettes.

Well, I just viewed The Honeybees from ASU, and i must admit they were pretty damn good. They actually looked nice for their size and they kept it classy......Way to go Honey Bees reppin' Bama State University!!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
They are more of a joke and that is why they are getting shine. People need a laugh and this is a sure way to get one lol

I think they promote health and wellness also....

I googled it to find where I read that, but apparently Google draws a line through health and wellness in the search results.

Them chicks do all that gyrating & shaking, humping, cartwheeling, splitting and jiggling... and still end up being fat enough to make the squad the next year?
Obesity is real folks. Smh
I feel sorry for the Stingettes. They gets no love :lol:

Back