Arkansas-Pine Bluff vs Tennessee State Game Updates: 2:00pm CT

I was watching the game on my Ipad. Then ESPN+ started having Technical difficulties. When they returned, all I saw was UAPB celebrating their victory. Another good Out of Conference victory for the #SWAC

And TnSt cheated PB out of three seconds. There should have been 7 seconds left on the clock after that incompletion and the clock kept running.

And TnSt cheated PB out of three seconds. There should have been 7 seconds left on the clock after that incompletion and the clock kept running.

I thought I was the only one who saw that!.... I just knew they were going to add time back on the clock.... but they never did... That last call took NUTS .... PB could have easily lined up and kicked the field goal... they were on about the 10 yard line. If that wasnt a td ... then time would have ran out.

I thought I was the only one who saw that!.... I just knew they were going to add time back on the clock.... but they never did... That last call took NUTS .... PB could have easily lined up and kicked the field goal... they were on about the 10 yard line. If that wasnt a td ... then time would have ran out.
Actually they did the only thing they could have. The replacement kicker is horrible...missed every extra point. Had the kicker made his extra point tries the last play would not have been necessary.

Today has been a very, very emotional day for me. I was and have been in my feelings because 1) this was the 3rd time that I would have to miss a game due to Ministry and 2) I haven't been "feeling"our Ministry events due to the direction we're taking under new leadership. But I prayed this morning that the Holy Spirit would have His way with us, and glory to God, WE GOT HIJACKED BY THE HOLY GHOST!

Then I had to wonder about my boys. I feel some type of way when I can't be there to support them. And since it was an away game, I was concerned that our alumni and fans wouldn't put their all into supporting them. So now, I'm wondering if they'll be ok. It'll probably sound crazy when I tell yaIl I was so nervous and anxious about this game that I literally almost made myself sick. I turned off my phone so I wouldn't notice my ESPN alerts and did not log onto the Forums.

I turned my phone back on at 5pm and about a couple minutes later I got a text from @Jax that included our score. I was already nervous, not knowing if we'd won or lost, so imagine how my stomach dropped even lower when I saw we were tied at 31! Once again, I turned off my phone and tried my best not to vomit. Finally, after I had managed to calm down and allow myself to be distracted, my oldest daughter told me, "Momma, it's okay. Yall won".

Thank you @JROCK for holding it down for me as far as keeping our game thread going with the scores. I know this all sounds silly, but I know how I am and I know my team and my school. And they did exactly what they're good at...............TRY TO GIVE FOLKS A FREAKIN' HEART ATTACK!

But I'm so very proud of them!

Last edited:
This is about to get ugly for Tennessee State. I'm impressed with UAPB; @96lioness my apologies for not picking your boys against A&M.

This sh@t is ridiculous!!!!!!!!

Please don't ever apologize for picking who YOU feel will win! We all do. Every week during football season we all make a guess as to who we think will win. Never any harm, never any foul when anyone picks against my boys.

Back