Are you single women SEEKING marriage?! Sheeshhhhhh....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you women need to listen to Panthro with objectivity and self examination. So many woman dont know when to shut the hell up and listen. Many of them just get into a defensive mode and start spewing ignorance when knowledge is being disseminated.

Originally posted by Panthro
Thou shalt not lie.

Y'all know dayam well that you wanna' be married w/ 3-4 chillun' w/ the big house and the big benzo and the big pool and the fine husband that caters to your every need. You were raised like that. :confused:

Stop fronting. LOL :emlaugh:

Man, when they get that man (minus the Benzo) some of them act a damn fool. :mad:

Originally posted by GSU Spirit
Let's have Pantro's wife tell us how happily married she is.

Ask her. She'll tell you that I wasn't her "ideal" man when she met me, but she saw the growth potential and 12 total carats later (LOL), she found out that I was well enough. :emlaugh:

What you NEED to do is ask one of my <u>girlfriends</u> how happy they are. :p Smart azz. :mad: LOL :D

Ask her. She'll tell you that I wasn't her "ideal" man when she met me, but she saw the growth potential and 12 total carats later (LOL), she found out that I was well enough. :emlaugh:

What you NEED to do is ask one of my <u>girlfriends</u> how happy they are. :p Smart azz. :mad: LOL :D

:lmao:

Panthro school these single women. So many women who are young and can get any man they want kick good men to the curb all the time. But when they get older and that clock is ticking so loud it wakes them in their sleep, then they want to complain that they can't find a good man. Hell, you passed up on many good guys and now some good sense sista, half as cute and fine as you has scooped that man up!!!

My wife will also tell you in a minute that I did not fit the "profile", but she had the sense to know that I was more than just Mr. Right Now!!! :swink:

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
Most women don't have those qualification.

<marquee>
keenen_ivory_wayans.jpg

<font size=4 color=GREEN>*MESSAGE!!!*</FONT></marquee>

Originally posted by cat daddy

:lmao:

Panthro school these single women. So many women who are young and can get any man they want kick good men to the curb all the time. But when they get older and that clock is ticking so loud it wakes them in their sleep, then they want to complain that they can't find a good man. Hell, you passed up on many good guys and now some good sense sista, half as cute and fine as you has scooped that man up!!!

My wife will also tell you in a minute that I did not fit the "profile", but she had the sense to know that I was more than just Mr. Right Now!!! :swink:

You'd betta' KICK THAT KNOWLEDGE CAT DADDY!!!!! :mad: Dammit! :mad: They listening but they ain't HEARING you! :mad: Choosey and they gonna' choose they way to singleness for life or get someone else's seconds. We didn't create the game, it's just the way the "game" is played. Deal w/ it.

They know the deal. Fronters. That's what I'mma call these mid-lifed single females. Fronters. I have 2 fronting arse sister-in-laws and girlfriends-non-sisters-in-laws too! :D

Okay, picture this graph right chere.... The horizontal arrow depicts time and age which is forever increasing. The arrow on the vertical is spiraling downward (that's the biological clock for having kids and actually having a HUBBY who is baggageless :emlaugh: ). At some point soon, they're gonna' cross and then they're over there looking like this----->:retard: cause they can't have kids and they ain't gonna' have a hubby w/ zero baggage.

This is the older single woman look right here----> :retard:

:shame:

This is also the look of the single female w/ no kids who, if I were to divorce tomorrow, <b>would be there and help me raise MY</b> kids----------------> :retard:

That's the look for the new millennia--------> :retard:

This is the statement for the new millennia: <b>You WILL help me raise MY children</b>. Deal w/ it. And, there's nothing that you're gonna' do about that! :p
:lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao:

and 12 total carats later (LOL), she found out that I was well enough.

Well, I guess so.
Just kidding. :)

But seriously...

This topic really goes both ways. Just as men think that women pass over the good brothas, just because he doesn't fit her "requirements"-- the same can be said for MEN:------> overlooking GOOD women for a sista who ONLY has the 36-24-36 and/or has the pretty face. And I'm not saying that a woman who as a package like that is not a good woman.

But some of ya'll want what looks good on the outside, just as you think that women want the 6'3 piece of eye candy with the career, etc.

And I really don't think there is anything wrong with waiting and not settling. I hear what someone was saying about the "not seeing the forest for the trees" saying. But I don't see anything wrong with having high standards, ESPECIALLY if you can bring just as much to the table.
If I'm caviar, I don't want tuna fish...bottom line.

I have read all of the big GENERALIZATIONS...

So I guess you guys know ALL women. Some of your statements have been right on target and I know they are antedoctal.

One thing, men also REQUIRE certain "kinds" of women. Most men you guys age only "holla" at women without children, really want a virgin, but want to have sex without being married. Most men want women who are light complected with blow hair and FINNNNNNNNNNE. You never even CONSIDER a large woman, not matter how pretty, intelligent, and MS. RIGHT she is. Every woman that you guys have posted on this forum have been no darker than caramel, and the same is true of the girls in rap videos and other images.

So don't trip that all WE have "strigent" standards. You guys want a girl who has not slept around, but will freak YOU and who has a 19 inch waist and 36DDs.

I agree with some of what the guys said and you are right there are MANY (not all or most) women who are hos and gold diggers. But there are some good women who are out there, but you never give them a thought because they don't look like the TSPN sig girls.

Re: I have read all of the big GENERALIZATIONS...

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
So I guess you guys know ALL women. Some of your statements have been right on target and I know they are antedoctal.

One thing, men also REQUIRE certain "kinds" of women. Most men you guys age only "holla" at women without children, really want a virgin, but want to have sex without being married. Most men want women who are light complected with blow hair and FINNNNNNNNNNE. You never even CONSIDER a large woman, not matter how pretty, intelligent, and MS. RIGHT she is. Every woman that you guys have posted on this forum have been no darker than caramel, and the same is true of the girls in rap videos and other images.

So don't trip that all WE have "strigent" standards. You guys want a girl who has not slept around, but will freak YOU and who has a 19 inch waist and 36DDs.

I agree with some of what the guys said and you are right there are MANY (not all or most) women who are hos and gold diggers. But there are some good women who are out there, but you never give them a thought because they don't look like the TSPN sig girls.

***holding my church fan in one hand and nodding my head**** Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Amen. Amen. Amen.

Re: I have read all of the big GENERALIZATIONS...

LET THE CHURCH SAY AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Waiting for some I-Dot thinking with the wrong brain to come back and speak on Jackie's statement ... and wondering who's gonna be DEFENSIVE then ...*

Originally posted by Vinita
*Waiting for some I-Dot thinking with the wrong brain to come back and speak on Jackie's statement ... and wondering who's gonna be DEFENSIVE then ...*

So if someone doesn't agree with her, they have to be an I-DOT? :xeye: :D

Naw...it ain't even about that.

She had quite a bit of legitmacy in what she said...but a lot of it can be turned around and applied directly against what she said.

Saying "most" is very dangerous, and she towed that line quite treacherously. :lol:

A major difference is that many men will show you what they like but will have no problem accepting or going after that which isn't as glamorous.
That isn't necessarily a "standard"...that's just a personal preference.
Just because Jerome has a great fondness for redbones doesn't mean that he will ONLY date them, or even look to be with them as a first priority.

WE as men know that some things are just good to look at.
Why do you think brothas at the club be gaukin' over the chick with her azz hangin' out of her dress, but at the end of the night...he's tryin' to holla at the shy cutie in the corner? ;)

MANY women will see a supermale, see what all he has to offer, then make a vow that they will not deal with a man who isn't like superdude or greater (even though they themselves may not quite be up to "superwoman" criteria").
Its' one thing to have a preference for something...but to clam that you will not deal with anything less than that (which STILL can be dayum good) is another.

Just think about it...:cool:

How the hell you figure the shy cutie in the corner is gonna want to be bothered with your ass after you been ogling the ho dancing on the bar?

How the hell you figure the shy cutie in the corner is gonna want to be bothered with your ass after you been ogling the ho dancing on the bar?

Why wouldn't she be?

Hell, SHE looked at the girl with her azz hangin' out, TOO...so why you trippin????? :p

What?...is a person supposed to be blind and not notice his surroundings?

OH...so because ol girl waltzed her azz all around the club for EVERYONE to see (and everyone did see), what since would it make to disregard every brotha there....considering that they all saw the same thing YOU (the shy chick) saw???

A few fellas may approach her, but MOST won't....where is the foul, Nita?
The brothas know that some women are only good to look at...;)

With logic like that, let you tell it....

any dude that you HAVE given some play to, had NOT looked at ANYBODY before he came to you :p

C'mon now...everyone has eyes....and we all see what is going on. :)

I don't know who the ***** hollared at before he came my way, nor have I ever spent an inordinate amount of time gawking at some ho who had to have half her ass hung out at the club to get chose, NOR do I give a damn who has.

I don't know who the ***** hollared at before he came my way, nor have I ever spent an inordinate amount of time gawking at some ho who had to have half her ass hung out at the club to get chose, NOR do I give a damn who has.

:smh:
*sigh*

So will it make you feel better if I change "gawk" to just plain "LOOK"???? :xeye:

I mean dayum!
If she DOES have a nice body, and she DOES have stuff showing, then the fellas are gonna LOOK.....the females are gonna LOOK, too (some in disgust :p)

no matter how much time you choose to look at her, you WILL see her for more than a few seconds....especially to do the usually female commentary on how she looks, she's wrong for that, probably a skank, etc (c'mon Nita..you know how y'all do! :lol: )

Now all I did is change a verb, and my point is valid.....NOW what do you have to say?

Where is the foul????

*knowin' you...you probably just doin' this to uckf with me...* :lol:

But anyway...

Out of ALL that I said in my initial commentary, is this the only thing that you have a problem with? :)

N,

If I can get in the middle of you and Niter's conversation, what she is talking about is that you say at the club you spend the night looking at the fine sister showing all her stuff and then when it is time to go home you reject her and choose the shy one in the corner and that is foul. You have said nothing to the shy one, ignored her, didn't dance with her, talk to her because you were engaged with the other woman. How is it that you expect a positive reaction at the end of the set from the shy girl?

That's the great paradox men present to us. Dress like a ho, act like a ho and you are the "belle of the ball". The shy one sits in the corner and gets no play until it's time to go home, where she will be expected to dress like a ho, act like a ho but only for him.

And I am all for preferences...I freely admit I have them. I like HIGH YELLA men, ain't no secret and GREEN EYES just so sexy to me. In my first single life one of my best friends was high yella and she hated high yella men, she called them "mutts". She liked JET BLACK men! But I have and will date, love, and marry a dark skinned brother who meets the standards GASP :eek: of Godliness, Family Oriented (I have a child), Good Sense of Humor. They only preference that I just really hold to is HEIGHT, I mean in the 6th grade my boyfriend was 6ft. tall!! LOL I don't know a little SHORTY might be the gift, so I'm open minded in my search

And well, there is another er er REQUIREMENT, but we already discussed that in our forum. :D :D :D

I BEG TO DIFFER!

This is the older single woman look right here----> :retard:

:shame:

This is the face of an OLDER single woman ratchere>>>>:D

You know why? The chance of getting pregnant is GONE! So she can PLAY and have FUN without worrying. Tubal Ligation is so liberating!

:jump:

N,

If I can get in the middle of you and Niter's conversation, what she is talking about is that you say at the club you spend the night looking at the fine sister showing all her stuff and then when it is time to go home you reject her and choose the shy one in the corner and that is foul. You have said nothing to the shy one, ignored her, didn't dance with her, talk to her because you were engaged with the other woman. How is it that you expect a positive reaction at the end of the set from the shy girl?

<font color=maroon>No...you got it all wrong.
If the woman wears stuff like that in a club to be seen, I WILL see it....EVERYONE will. I did not say that I would spend the whole night looking at her, so you can dismiss that portion.
*I* don't pick up girls in clubs, but I know partners who do, and they do NOT try to hook up when they first get there....the females don't either.
I did not mention anything about dancing, so you're making blind assumptions. For the record, that is probably the best way to break the ice with the shy woman.
And why do both of y'all automatically assume that she has been watching YOu the whole night? Let Nita tell it, she eyeing on dude the entire time. But if she was, there probably is an interest on her part, therefore....why should she be disgusted if he approaches her??? ;)
Everybody saw Miss Mine Skirt (including her)...why should dude have closed his eyes when she walked by???
I can hear it now:

"Uuuugh! That dude cute, but he didn't turn his head when that girl walked by! I saw her, but HOW DARE he look at her. I will NEVER talk to HIM...even though the entire club saw that chick. He better NOT try to holla!" </font> :look:

That's the great paradox men present to us. Dress like a ho, act like a ho and you are the "belle of the ball". The shy one sits in the corner and gets no play until it's time to go home, where she will be expected to dress like a ho, act like a ho but only for him.

<font color=maroon> Once again...all out context! :smh:

I didn't mention anything about him just trying to hit.
If that was the only purpose, wouldn't it make more since to come at the hoe in the short skirt??? :xeye:
I mean dang...why can't he have an INTEREST in the shy woman? Y'all usually complain when a man ONLY wants to hit, yet that's the first thing that comes to your mind without him providing any reasoning for that. :lol:
Like I said before, some women are good ONLY to look at (ie. shorty in the skirt), but others are worth putting legitimate time towards (the shy one).
Why are y'all acting like this was started last year or something?</font> :D

And I am all for preferences...I freely admit I have them. I like HIGH YELLA men, ain't no secret and GREEN EYES just so sexy to me. In my first single life one of my best friends was high yella and she hated high yella men, she called them "mutts". She liked JET BLACK men! But I have and will date, love, and marry a dark skinned brother who meets the standards GASP :eek: of Godliness, Family Oriented (I have a child), Good Sense of Humor. They only preference that I just really hold to is HEIGHT, I mean in the 6th grade my boyfriend was 6ft. tall!! LOL I don't know a little SHORTY might be the gift, so I'm open minded in my search

<font color=maroon>I don't view that as a STANDARD...I view that as a PREFERENCE. There IS a difference... ;)</font>

And well, there is another er er REQUIREMENT, but we already discussed that in our forum. :D :D :D

<font color=maroon>Can this "requirement" legitimately be verified without any prior contact with said brotha???
If not....you may want to talk to self about a supposed paradox..:)</font>

I'own know if you really wanted to step into this, SS. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back