Are you handy?

how are WE tripping because WE said what WE don't want to or just don't do? is this causing some friction in any of yalls lives? or as Jacy said, OR WHAT? i'm sorry yall would rather be with batches who change oil and tires, cut grass and prune trees, dirty chicken head hair, ruff fingernails and cracked heels from paving the driveway. wow, what a woman, guess i'll just be less than one since i choose not to do any of that. :rolleyes: goodness, i aint neva seen folk so concerned about what other folk do or don't more than on here....

1st off. Calm down. :) lol 2ndly, we men folx just tryna' give some good advise (not advice :kiss: ) on how to deal w/ some problems so you all won't hafta' be submitting yourselves to a man. :read:

Lastly, that woman you described up yonda' w/ the "cracked heels" and can cut grass and prune trees w/ the "dirty chicken head hair" sounds like my kinda' woman. :D Where she at? Hell, I wanna' meet her! :tup:

U SOUND BITTER TODAY.....:slap:

But atleast be somewhat independent...........opps cannot used that word!

carry on:lecture:

you sound bitter today. :rolleyes: independent is what i am, because i have the money in the account to PAY for it to get done, without the assistance of a wallet.

1st off. Calm down. :) lol 2ndly, we men folx just tryna' give some good advise (not advice :kiss: ) on how to deal w/ some problems so you all won't hafta' be submitting yourselves to a man. :read:

Lastly, that woman you described up yonda' w/ the "cracked heels" and can cut grass and prune trees w/ the "dirty chicken head hair" sounds like my kinda' woman. :D Where she at? Hell, I wanna' meet her! :tup:

i'm very calm, it's yall who mad. :lol: i was just being descriptive to what yall sound like yall talking bout. who said anything about having to submit to a man? i said, i'll get someone to do it for me...ie... yellow pages. if that is what i choose to do, why does it matter to yall is all i'm trying to understand? if some women CHOOSE not to be handy harry, what is the problem? it's almost like yall saying it's something wrong with a women if she doesn't want to cut grass. not sayin anything is wrong with a woman cutting grass, but if she would rather pay then that's her business. yall should be more concerned with the men who wouldn't want to do it for a woman over a woman not wanting to do it for herself. i'ma prissy batch, born that way, got the debutante pics to prove it. i'm sorry this disturbs you all. but you'll get over it. :cuddle:

and i don't roll wit those type you like, sorry. :lol:

and thats were you get the best screwing

You must not know bout me, you must not know bout me.

When you have a father-in-law that's a retired home contractor/cement finisher.....well.....let's just say we know a whole lotta folks...:D

That's them Texas cats. :lol: Give me a girlie girl chick. Ain?t nothing like a nice made up, smelling good woman watching me work or waiting on me to come home from working hard. Ain't nothing wrong with her knowing how or being capable but I'd rather her watch me or call me to do it.

Go ahead and do all that and I'll surely hop in the kitchen and cook something for when you're finished.

i'm very calm, it's yall who mad. :lol: i was just being descriptive to what yall sound like yall talking bout. who said anything about having to submit to a man? i said, i'll get someone to do it for me...ie... yellow pages. if that is what i choose to do, why does it matter to yall is all i'm trying to understand? if some women CHOOSE not to be handy harry, what is the problem? it's almost like yall saying it's something wrong with a women if she doesn't want to cut grass. not sayin anything is wrong with a woman cutting grass, but if she would rather pay then that's her business. yall should be more concerned with the men who wouldn't want to do it for a woman over a woman not wanting to do it for herself. i'ma prissy batch, born that way, got the debutante pics to prove it. i'm sorry this disturbs you all. but you'll get over it. :cuddle:

and i don't roll wit those type you like, sorry. :lol:

*making notes to lay some hands on Xtacy-hale when I see her* :sperm:

I'mmo' gitcho' hard ass. :read:

That's them Texas cats. :lol: Give me a girlie girl chick. Ain?t nothing like a nice made up, smelling good woman watching me work or waiting on me to come home from working hard. Ain't nothing wrong with her knowing how or being capable but I'd rather her watch me or call me to do it.

i guess so Cee, that's probably why them hoez out there crazy. the men got em out there pulling weeds and painting the roof! :emlaugh: glad i'm from Da Dirty where them men love you danty and pretty. :swink:

i guess so Cee, that's probably why them hoez out there crazy. the men got em out there pulling weeds and painting the roof! :emlaugh: glad i'm from Da Dirty where them men love you danty and pretty. :swink:

Oh my! :read: :birthday:

:emlaugh: :lol: :bawling: :lol: :emlaugh:

*DING!* *DING!* *DING!* (Round 1) :emlaugh:

*REURN* *REURN* :argue2:

:emlaugh:

Man I aint going to talk about the inbreeds in da dirty

You must not know bout me, you must not know bout me.

When you have a father-in-law that's a retired home contractor/cement finisher.....well.....let's just say we know a whole lotta folks...:D

And how many people on here have that connection?

And how many people on here have that connection?

:noidea:

But they should have the common sense to find out how much something should cost if they choose to use another source other than themselves...:)

If not, then they just may get ganked....:nod:

:noidea:

But they should have the common sense to find out how much something should cost if they choose to use another source other than themselves...:)

If not, then they just may get ganked....:nod:

and they do...

honestly, a woman may not "do" things but alteast have the common sense to know what is what

Yeah, that's how I'm gonna' bump into you gul. :smug:

I'm finna' go get my feets done. They rough and my toenails is like swords. :retard: lol

Country boy metrosexual send help! :lol:

you aint ready, but if you are...make sure you got some socks on cause you aint cuttin up my freshly waxed legs.... :rolleyes: :lmao:

Back