Are you a coffee drinker?

For the Houston area posters who are coffee drinkers, have any of you ever been to the Spec's Wines-Spirits-Finer Foods store on Smith Street in downtown Houston? They have a coffee selection that is just out of this world. Spec's Liquor stores have locations all over the Houston area, but the other locations don't have the selection that the one on Smith Street does.

For the Houston area posters who are coffee drinkers, have any of you ever been to the Spec's Wines-Spirits-Finer Foods store on Smith Street in downtown Houston? They have a coffee selection that is just out of this world. Spec's Liquor stores have locations all over the Houston area, but the other locations don't have the selection that the one on Smith Street does.
Never been in Spec's that I can recollect.

I've been in that Specs a few times. It has everything you need. A great selection.

I only drink it if I have to get up earlier than normal. have a keurig and a french press which is simple, easy and cheap.

The last time I drank coffee was a couple years ago when I worked regular 10-hour shifts and needed it just two stay awake. Now since that life’s been over for the last 15 months, I haven’t touched it since. And never will.

Back