Approximately 300 Alabama State University fans and alumni voiced displeasure.......

Originally posted by hornetboy01
Supposedly, the president hold the power to hire or fire LC and he has been out of town at a conference. However, the pres is scheduled to return today so we will probably hear something tomorrow.

Kinda funny that the prez was out of town during a rally. Wasnt the rally to get his attention since he is the one make the ultimate decision about Cole's future with ASU.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by mighty hornet
Kinda funny that you can always blast Cole for last years finish when your own coach finished in last in his ONLY year as a head coach!!!! But I digress, cause according to you, your last place coach is the best coach in the country, so we don't need to look at what he did, just look at what Cole did.

and please save the crap about this aint about JSU, cause when you constantly post smack over here, then you should expect comments about JSU in return. At least, I'm hoping that's your intent---to post smack. Cause I would hate to think that you are as crass, as vile and as self righteous as you appear when you make your usual negative comments in every thread on the sports board about ASU.

back to the topic,

Again Mh

You choose to address me and not the issue. I want to know how you feel about your athletic program right now. This is not about me or anything I have said. Its true, I have shot at ASU a lot over the past few months, but you have to admit, you guys have given me a lot of amunition.

But honestly, this is not about me...at all. I have legit questions about your actions and your program and you have not answered them. It surprises and hurts me that you try to make this about me.

GR,
Sorry bruh, you don't want any legit answers. Hell, even the few times when there was some "legit" discussion going back and forth, it stopped when you came in with your foolish out of place "smack". (and of course, your flunkies were right behind you too) So, don't come here now pretending that you have legit questions. Nobody who has read these topics over the last few months would buy that mess.

It surprises and hurts me that you try to make this about me.
Sorry you feel that way, but maybe if you had actually discussed this stuff "legit" (even some of the time), then you wouldn't feel that way. But at EVERY turn, on EVERY post, you were there taking pot shots, smacking, and such.

Come on MH...

Answer the man.......

From the outside lookin in.....

This is foul.......We discussed over 2 years ago...A tiggger can't change his stripes...he was doing this at TSU...what makes you think he won't do it at ASU...It's sounds like the prez may have know about it also....just too coincidental that he's out of town all of a sudden...

on the flip side....

The reason he has so much support is because he's put ASU in the championship game and they're winning % is the best they've had in years.....

So you guys are in between a rock and a hard place.......

If I were the prez, he'd be gone cuz once the NCAA jumps on ya, it's like a pack of blood hounds, just ask the Crimson Tide!

Actually bruh....

You have done a masterful job of making these topics about JSU posters and not the topic at hand. If you would stop avoiding the topic and discuss what is going on, people who have questions wont need to ask them so many times. Again, you fail to answer my question, you chose to make this about me.

Now, lets be real. If this were JSU looking like Gorillas in the Mist, this whole board would be all over us. Not only would you run it in the ground, the people from A&M, SU, Gram and every other school would be all over this.

Hell, an article came out about a 2nd string LB quiting and we didnt hear the end of it for 2 weeks. We signed a 7 footer and you even found a way to hate on that.

But I digress this time, you have done another great job of making another thread about the posters instead of the topic at hand. I still dont know your opnion of this situation.

Jag 03,
You said on the smack board that you've been gone for awhile, so obviously you dont know what has transpired on these boards since you've been gone.
Lee is scheduled to return from a conference in Washington, D.C., today.
I don't know Joe Lee's schedule or whereabouts, but if you believe that he scheduled the above "all of a sudden", that's your perogative.

GR,
The difference is that stuff was said on the damn smack board, by and large. But these ASU articles have been posted over here and you and your mininons have NEVER failed to come here and post crap after crap EVERY time. It's gotten so sad and so expected from you and some of your bunch, that even folks from other schools have tired of the foolish comments that you (and a couple other JSU folks) continually say over here. What's so sad is that when there was decent or as you say, legit, stuff going on then, why was it YOU who had NOTHING "legit" to add then. You came with your USUAL smack. And to top it off, when the smack was returned, you have the audacity to say that we're blaming it on JSU or you. Not the case at all.
Even you can't be so maniacal that you would think that ASU folks would ONLY engage in legit discussion on this, while you and your mininons ONLY take pot shots on EVERY thread.

Originally posted by JROCK
Your constant Bama State smacking on the sports board is a DISGRACE. You really need to be mature enough to separate this problem from the 5 straight beatdowns that the Cole brothers started at TNST and continued at Bama State. That vindictive thought process will eventually catch up with you. And, it will not be pretty.

DA TRUFE!!! The hatred for COLE is so obvious. I guess consecutive arss whippings can do that to some people.

Originally posted by mighty hornet

The difference is that stuff was said on the damn smack board, by and large. But these ASU articles have been posted over here and you and your mininons have NEVER failed to come here and post crap after crap EVERY time. It's gotten so sad and so expected from you and some of your bunch, that even folks from other schools have tired of the foolish comments that you (and a couple other JSU folks) continually say over here. What's so sad is that when there was decent or as you say, legit, stuff going on then, why was it YOU who had NOTHING "legit" to add then. You came with your USUAL smack. And to top it off, when the smack was returned, you have the audacity to say that we're blaming it on JSU or you. Not the case at all.
Even you can't be so maniacal that you would think that ASU folks would ONLY engage in legit discussion on this, while you and your mininons ONLY take pot shots on EVERY thread.

You really need to sweep around your own front door bruh.

Can you even count all those JSU articles on the sports board that you smacked?

Remember, they are all archived and can be pulled up!

Guys, its okay to admit you all hate Coach Cole. Go on. It's the first step in getting over your problem.

Say it with me . . .It will make you feel better. . . .

"I am a Jackson State Tiger and I hate L.C. Cole because his teams continue to shove their foots up our arses every fall. I admit I have a problem and I want it to get better."

Now, doesn't that feel better?

Nobody is saying that smack hasn't occured over here. It has. But the level and extent to which some of you JSU folks have taken it in regards to ASU has been unheard of. Even down to belittling parents of ASU students, down to saying that you're glad this stuff is happening at ASU, not to mention the words used to describe ASU folks. Just nonstop nonsense on every post!!!!! All the time. And then to come and say that we're blaming it on JSU!
What a joke!

And trust me, you don't wanna talk about pulling up old archived articles on the sports board. Without a DOUBT, the amount of distasteful comments from some of you JSU folks far exceed anything that I've seen on the sports board!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Just look at the comments made while I was posting the above response.

say GR,
Do you think somebody like NoiseTalka, who has made nothing but assinine comments over here, is interested in "legit" discussion or not?
And if somebody from ASU chooses to respond to him in the same manner of his posts, will that be considered blaming JSU or blaming him?

GramFan,
You shole is right. That has to be it.

Ok Hornets, Gram, A&m, and etc,

WE are tha ones that's smacking
all tha time. Cole is great. Best coach in tha SWAC. Wish you all well in tha Keep Cole Campaign.

See Gram, no hatred .......... just getting in one last bit of fun before signing off of ALL sensitive Hornets post.

Have Fun.:wavey:

Mighty Hornet....

Are you getting sensitive on me? I cant believe this....Not you, are you starting to wear your heart on your sleeve? Say it aint so...not you...not you.

AS far as NT goes...hey, I dont answer for any other man.

Again, using the "yall hate us and yall want Coles gone" line is not going to help.

To be honest...you guys are the one the started all of this. I have to admit, some of the stuff on this board has been very mean spirited from the JSU folks. The reason why is because of how you guys acted in Dec. You and YOUR minions were doing your best to degrade JSU. Now its your turn....Im sorry, that just how it goes.

It has nothing to do with ASU beating us for the past 3 years. Hell if that were so, we would be all over Gram the same way. This has to do with the mean spirited way you and YOUR minions attacked JSU in last Dec.

Now that you have done another great job of diverting, I guess its impossible to get back to the subject now. You do a great job of tossing these subjects on the JSU folks. All we want are answers.

When people that are really concerned make legit inquiries, again, they are chalked up as hate mongers. Even Robber tried to chime in and what happened...."yall hate yall revel."

The fact is bruh, your poeple look like stupid idiots that have no idea what they are doing. Your administrators have been lying and cheating for months now and you want to fire the guy thats trying to help you out.

I dont understand why your people want to wallow mud instead of trying to get up and clean up your tarnished lying cheating stripping reputation. Maybe its just me....I guess thats just how I was raised.

And one more thing.
If somebody says something you dont like...ignore them. And stop being so emotional man.

Originally posted by Get Ready
Mighty Hornet....

Are you getting sensitive on me? I cant believe this....Not you, are you starting to wear your heart on your sleeve? Say it aint so...not you...not you.

And just a minute ago, you posted that you were "surprised and hurt" by my comments. But you weren't getting sensitive then and wearing your heart on your sleeve then.

typical!

AS far as NT goes...hey, I dont answer for any other man.
Of course you don't. I only pointed that out to prove my point that some folks over here have absolutely NO intention of having a "legit" conversation, only in engaging in stupidity. And based on your response, my point got across to you!

It has nothing to do with ASU beating us for the past 3 years.
Yeah right. I don't believe you. Even before this investigation began, you have waged your own personal lil war on here with LC. I probably can go pick up 5 topics that you started about LC on here. So, this investigation has been nothing more than a chance for you to continue on. And since I doubt that you personally know LC enough to actually have a vendetta against him, the only thing that can be driving you is those games.

When people that are really concerned make legit inquiries, again, they are chalked up as hate mongers. Even Robber tried to chime in and what happened...."yall hate yall revel."
Not at all. See, I can definitely tell the JSU folks on here who want to engage in "legit" stuff (rob and kool-aid) and when I have an opinion on something they're saying, I respond. But on the other hand, you and YOUR mininons have ONLY been interested in stupidity. It's sad that you start to cry that we're blaming JSU or diverting attention when such stupidity is returned.

The fact is bruh, your poeple look like stupid idiots
There you go like clockwork!

If somebody says something you dont like...ignore them. And stop being so emotional man.
Likewise, if somebody responds to foolishness with a light-hearted return, stop being so emotional and accuse them of diverting attention and blaming you, when they respond to your foolishness.

If dude said he did nothing wrong and fans are supporting...I love it!!!

If all SWAC school responded like this...things would be much different.

And just a minute ago, you posted that you were "surprised and hurt" by my comments. But you weren't getting sensitive then and wearing your heart on your sleeve then.

NO TRUER WORDS WERE EVER SAID... :smh:

What really kills me is how all of a sudden GR and some of the other Mafia folk are on the richard Crosby bandwagon, not even knowing how this cat does business day-to-day at State.

:rolleyes: :shame:

All of a sudden the cat that started this Marquis de Sade like inquisition has become the Mafia's new best friend; Just a couple of months ago yall were scoffing at what this maroon was putting into the media yourselves.

These contadicitions know no bounds... :smh:

So who is the culprit here?

Is is Cosby or Coles?

I just dont understand why you people dont want to improve yourselfs. If it were me, I would want the trash taken out.

And mighty hornet....you just made long post about me...and Im flattered. But that is more than you have said about the ASU investigation all year.

Everytime somebody makes a comment, you guys use it as an excuse to move off the subject. Well Mh....it aing gonna work buddy. Im going to ask questions that I want answers to. You can answer them or not. But people can see that you are avoiding and sidestepping issues.

Now you picked up on me call the ASU folks idiots. Dude, Im sorry, your administration is full of idiots. Those guys cant fill out a damn form, and no one has the guts to take responsibility for it. Somebody has to take the blame and stop pointing fingers.

Do you know how many lies you would have to believe to think that Coles didnt do any of this.....the same stuff he did in TnSU? You would have to be gullible enough to be a hooker in order to believe this.

Cosby is doing the right thing by trying to clean up your program. You guys should get behind him and support the man.

I dont understand why the Bama St folks continue to cry and whine about what GR and other Mafia posters are saying...It isnt like he is going to stop, so you may as well suck it up and deal with it... You need to understand... THEY LOVE when yall cry and whine.. that adds fuel to the fire. Just like when you were a lil kid and somebody was joking the hell out of you... if they saw you were getting mad, they were going to continue to clown you.... if you laughed it off with them it would eventually stop. It is if yall are asking GR for an apology for something that YOUR administration AND coaches have done to your program...

I dont even understand this LC rally mess anyway... It isnt like he is Bear Bryant or Eddie Robinson... he came in LAST place in the EAST... he has a losing record against AAMU and he has failed to ever win homecoming against D2 Tuskegee. His highlight every year is beating Jackson State... I thought you rallied for coach that was doing something for your program. How many folks did you see rallying for Coach Cooper after his third year???? He lost homecoming and MCC so he was pressured to leave. Now the administration probably DOES have something against Cole and want him out BUT I am 100% sure that L.C. aint no damn angel in the whole situation like he wants people to assume he is. I HONESTLY believe that crooked **** goes on at EVERY university and that if each university did a strong hard investigation that some things would come up. L.C. just did some things under the table and now the administration is snitchin on him. He knows what the hell was going on just like other college coaches know. How many of yall actually believe that Coach Cole is 100% innocent. Alot of people are rallying for something they dont know NOTHING about. I say know the facts before even starting a rally... I would hate for the Bama St faithful to have to find out that Coles was doing something illegal by way of videotape or recorded phone call.

Originally posted by DAHILL
It is if yall are asking GR for an apology for something that YOUR administration AND coaches have done to your program...

I dont even understand this LC rally mess anyway... It isnt like he is Bear Bryant or Eddie Robinson... he came in LAST place in the EAST... he has a losing record against AAMU and he has failed to ever win homecoming against D2 Tuskegee. His highlight every year is beating Jackson State... I thought you rallied for coach that was doing something for your program. How many folks did you see rallying for Coach Cooper after his third year???? He lost homecoming and MCC so he was pressured to leave. Now the administration probably DOES have something against Cole and want him out BUT I am 100% sure that L.C. aint no damn angel in the whole situation like he wants people to assume he is. I HONESTLY believe that crooked **** goes on at EVERY university and that if each university did a strong hard investigation that some things would come up. L.C. just did some things under the table and now the administration is snitchin on him. He knows what the hell was going on just like other college coaches know. How many of yall actually believe that Coach Cole is 100% innocent. Alot of people are rallying for something they dont know NOTHING about. I say know the facts before even starting a rally... I would hate for the Bama St faithful to have to find out that Coles was doing something illegal by way of videotape or recorded phone call.

Now, does this sound better coming from an Alabamian instead of a Jacksonian? Cause this is all WE (JSU alumni) are saying. However, I do believe that the rally is a good start, but what difference does it make when the President wasnt there to see/hear the opinions of the people.

GR, Dahill,
Show me a post where ANYBODY has said what LC may or may not have done or that he's an "ANGEL". To suggest that rally is saying that LC is "100% innocent" doesn't even wash.

and Dahill,
You and I have already had that discussion about coaches finishing in last place or pointing out his record against in-state rivals, as some type of justification that he needs to go. If you felt like that, then why aren't you also calling for Pettaway to be fired. See, it's convenient to talk stuff like that when it's not your school.
As far as the "crying", not me!!!!!! Hell, when the jsue few who insist on smacking over here, I smack right back with them and call them on it every time.

Back