Apples Are Growing in American Homes

Mac Mini is Bad Azz with the 16Gb of Ram in it. 3D hasn't looked better. since having issue setting up torrent to work on magnet links.

Next test will be to buy a Thunderbolt Raid System for torrents. Trying to decide on 8TB or 12 TB Raid system.

I am looking at a Thunderbolt RAID also for the speed. 8 or 12 TB would be waaay to much space for me. The HDD I have now connected to my Airport extreme is just 1TB and it is only about half full. Because of the USB 2.0 port on the AE, its slow…I mostly use it for Time Machine backups.

I'm looking for size. I have about 9TB of disk space scattered throughout different computers. I'm trying to centralize the disk space on my Apple and make it the single failure point.

Put the 16Gb in yesterday so far it's SWEET. Still testing, haven't tried 3d. Was having major performance issues with Miro media player. HIGHLY RECOMMEND that mac users switch to "VLC" media player, 20 times better than Miro. Miro is great on Intel, but awful on MAC!

Resolved 3D issue. I was getting major ghost images in 3D mode. Issue was resolved when the overscan was turned off on Mac video settings. Video settings are 1080p, overscan turned completely off. going through testing different 3D movies. Avatar looks great and that movie gave me the hardest time with ghost images.

I thought the mac mini was Intel.

I'm looking for size. I have about 9TB of disk space scattered throughout different computers. I'm trying to centralize the disk space on my Apple and make it the single failure point.

I have the same issue. I have 5 TB on the computer that's hooked to the living room tv. A couple TB on the bedroom pc, and about another 8 TB or so in the office. I need to consolidate.

I installed the golden master on the iMac on my desk a week or two ago. They are definitely making OS X more like iOS.

I'm not surprised. Have to do something to keep us spending our money and taking over our lives like in the movie "The Net."

It has arrived and I was wondering if anyone grabbed it. I will do it today. Will post a question on Mac forum regarding if I goto store will they gave me a hard copy.

This new OS is sweet. I still need to test all the new features.

These peps have increased the speed Safari. It's blazing fast.

This new OS is sweet. I still need to test all the new features.

These peps have increased the speed Safari. It's blazing fast.

I finally got OS X 10.8 downloaded… it took me a while. And yes, the speed of Safari is noticeable. I love the two finger swipe to go to the next tab. The Trackpad is a joy to use now. I was using the Trackpad and the mouse because I really thought the mouse was more accurate I was more proficient with it… now I don’t even touch it. Also, the 3 different desktops are going to come in handy for multi-tasking.

Will run it for another month on MacBook Pro before I load it on Mac mini. I like what I see but I've also seen a few bugs. Response became sluggish until a reboot. i've seen a few other issue. When Apple comes out with an update. I will then put new OS on mini.

Back