APB For mighty hornet

Robber

Consigliere
In all seriousness, we need somebody to go check on mighty hornet. I know the brotha is distressed after what he saw Alcorn do to his lambs. Someone shoulda hid all ropes, shoestrings, belts or anything remotely able to execute a successful hanging.

Call the local Borden factory and tell 'em we're sending a pic to put on the next batch of milk cartons. And if you see or hear from mighty hornet, tell him that it ain't gone be alright. His team is gonna suck all year.

mighty hornet,

If you're out there reading this, I know it sucks to be you right about now. But keep hope alive. Y'all still might be Valley.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Hey Mighty.......

You want me to bring you a "5th" of Hen dog????

You need a drink!!!???? :( LOL~:emlaugh:

Why are you shocked, MH?

Alcorn last Road Win was in 1999 in the Gump.

The Bees won only by seven last year.

YOUR HOBO OFFENSE IS NOT THAT GOOD WITH OR WITHOUT KENNEDY.

Phatback

Even as a Grambling fan, I needed a drink to continue watching AAMU's offense. Damn, I thought ya'll could only improve at the QB position after watching #10 last year in the SCG. If AAMU makes it to the SCG, I'm gonna have to seriously considering boycotting that game. It should be against the law to impersonate an offense.

Originally posted by GramFan
Phatback

Even as a Grambling fan, I needed a drink to continue watching AAMU's offense. Damn, I thought ya'll could only improve at the QB position after watching #10 last year in the SCG. If AAMU makes it to the SCG, I'm gonna have to seriously considering boycotting that game. It should be against the law to impersonate an offense.

Gott Dayum, Gram Fan in hea throwin blows!!! - LMAO @ GramFan!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Originally posted by GramFan
Phatback

If AAMU makes it to the SCG, I'm gonna have to seriously considering boycotting that game.

Dont worry....go ahead and buy your tickets now. Even you can be a special guest of the Mafia

Do I need to call Borden, Flav-O-Rich and all other milk companies??? Who has a most recent pic of mighty hornet.

I'm getting concerned.:(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back