Apartment searching ( in ATL)

unknown

I'm gettin rather tired of looking for an apartment at a reasonable price, its just sickening!:mad: What's the best area in ATL to live, as far as apartments are concerned? I'm looking to get out of the Austell area into somewhere like maybe Doraville, Riverdale, Stone Mountain or somewhere. I'm still in school, and them folk keep tryin to give me dayum 700-800 a month apartments....da hell I look like?:mad: :mad: I plan on spending about uhh....550-600 or so.

Unknown..........

Have you tried Apartment finder? I mean the actual office building?

I went to the one on Cobb Pkwy and I told them what neighborhood and price range I was looking for.......the day that Apartment Finder sent me over there, was the same day I signed my lease because Archstone was running a special that was just simply unheard of......I moved in back in November and I didn't have to pay rent until January this year, not to mention my rent is only 570.00 for a 1BR/BH........Hell, you've seen it.......the **** ain't raggedy at all! I just renewed my lease for another year last month.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I just renewed my lease for nine months today. I pay 625.00 I live in Riverdale and I have about 900-950sq feet...

Re: Unknown..........

Originally posted by yvette23
Have you tried Apartment finder? I mean the actual office building?

I went to the one on Cobb Pkwy and I told them what neighborhood and price range I was looking for.......the day that Apartment Finder sent me over there, was the same day I signed my lease because Archstone was running a special that was just simply unheard of......I moved in back in November and I didn't have to pay rent until January this year, not to mention my rent is only 570.00 for a 1BR/BH........Hell, you've seen it.......the **** ain't raggedy at all! I just renewed my lease for another year last month.

Yea your crib is nice, but you live all the way in North Georgia lol.:D

Wow!

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
I just renewed my lease for nine months today. I pay 625.00 I live in Riverdale and I have about 900-950sq feet...

Dayum, 625.00 for 900-950 sq feet ain't bad!! Mine is 750 sq feet. But Riverdale is just too dayum far from my job in Alpharetta! :eek:

Unknown, you know dayum well I don't stay in North Georgia!!! :lol: But hey, to be honest, I kinda like my area.....it maybe out in da cut, but it's quite, peaceful and I have everything I need around me (restaurants, mall, liquior stores, etc).

It's a nice area, i'm just tryin to find something a little closer to the school. I know how I am with those mornings when the weather is bad or somethin and I get that though....."Its too damn far, im laying back down.":D

Originally posted by unknown1
It's a nice area, i'm just tryin to find something a little closer to the school. I know how I am with those mornings when the weather is bad or somethin and I get that though....."Its too damn far, im laying back down.":D

What school? You told me before, but I forgot.

Re: Wow!

Originally posted by yvette23

Dayum, 625.00 for 900-950 sq feet ain't bad!! Mine is 750 sq feet. But Riverdale is just too dayum far from my job in Alpharetta! :eek:

Unknown, you know dayum well I don't stay in North Georgia!!! :lol: But hey, to be honest, I kinda like my area.....it maybe out in da cut, but it's quite, peaceful and I have everything I need around me (restaurants, mall, liquior stores, etc).

It is cool, I work and go to school downtown and since I don't have to fight rush hour when I leave it only take me 20mins to get downtown... AND believe me I feel you on the having everything I need round me... I mean there is two malls and a Outlet with-in 10mins of me and being that I live in Riverdale there is a dang liquior store every other block on highway 85 but I like it peaceful and the kids in the complex call me Miss Jackson State... I gave the two who take my trash out tickets to the game in the Ga Dome last year now the kids are hooked....

LOL

I see there is another Ramblin Wreck in da house. The best cost would be in the Riverdale area, but that is a hell of a hike coming up 75 in the morning. Check along Northside Drive; also I found the APT fider that Yvette alluded to helpful. There are a few spots going along Northside Drive going towards I-75. I forget the street that we use as a shortcut going to Kroger (takes you to Howell Mill); there are some spots there. Are you solo or with a room mate? Damn, I miss ATL -- but Broadway is bout it just like Peachtree. ;)

Single bedroom.....I don't have the patience to deal with a roommate. Vette where is this place you talkin bout? Give me a number or somethin...

Here it is...............

Single bedroom.....I don't have the patience to deal with a roommate. Vette where is this place you talkin bout? Give me a number or somethin...

PROMOVE
227 COBB PKWY NE
MARIETTA , GA 30062
(770) 218-1086

Marietta.....aww damn.:bawling:

Lawd have mercy!!! :rolleyes: Try these:

PROMOVE
6540 ROSWELL RD NE
ATLANTA , GA 30328
(404) 252-4545

PROMOVE AMERICA INC