Aol 7.0.........

BayouClassic

I am 'the' Bayou Classic!
Anyone tried out the new version of AOL? I like it. It is different. I like it. They have some cool new features!

Originally posted by BayouClassic
Anyone tried out the new version of AOL? I like it. It is different. I like it. They have some cool new features!

I'm downloading it now. How long have you used it? I'll let you know as soon as I get it going!

WTF

Bayou Classic

After reading this thread, I've come to the conclusion that you don't have a sponsor? Do You??? How dare you place such an exciting topic on this board. You should really be ashamed of yourself. LOL! :eek:

What tha 'L'!?

See, this is why you can't deal with 'Black folk!' Sista, just trying to help my fellow SWACPagers out and look how you want to act, Mr. Miami Jag!!!! See, I would go there with you Mr. Winnsboro, but I am not!!!!

I will just try to 'help' you out instead........with this kind Gramblinite spirit!!!!

Seeing Spots, holla at me via IM -- NatalieHicks or Love4GramblingSt

Mr. Miami Jag, I don't know what to say about you!!!! LOL...
If you would like to sponsor me, inquire via PM!

I have it and it is nice.. I even like the look. If you have a DSL line you get extra features....and more menu bars....

I have it downloading at the crib right now. I'll check it out when I get home and see if it lives up to the hype.

confused as all get out

ugh excuse me, but would you all happen to be talking about "IM" services only, or are you speaking on behalf of AOL in general?

Inquiring minds would like to know.:rolleyes:

Back