Anyone watching this Volkswagen Stock?

jsupop33

Loyalty & Respect
It has plunged big time since they got in trouble, I think I might buy if they hit $100 a share. I don't think the Germans are going to let them fail. I think the kicker may be what the EPA does.

Yes, I am watching, they have taken a HUGE hit.

They are going to have pay out a lot of money, plus fixing cars and I am sure there will be some class actions lawsuits in the USA. I am not sure how much this will cost them outside the US, most of the world has lighter emission requirements.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
they will make them pay for cheating though, have to set a stern example, but it is worth watching

They will have what around $18 billion in fines alone? They will tank but the future of their stock will depend on who they hire as the new CEO.

Cee - this is the way big business operates. They do a cost benefit analyst.

If they create a product that kills people, they look at will the cost and likely hood of getting caught out weigh profit.

It has plunged big time since they got in trouble, I think I might buy if they hit $100 a share. I don't think the Germans are going to let them fail. I think the kicker may be what the EPA does.

I agree about that $100 a share. I may watch yahoo-finance " before market " early Mon. morning for a possible hint.

Yes, I am watching, they have taken a HUGE hit.

They are going to have pay out a lot of money, plus fixing cars and I am sure there will be some class actions lawsuits in the USA. I am not sure how much this will cost them outside the US, most of the world has lighter emission requirements.

Alabama Atty. General already talking about a lawsuit.

I am starting to see the trend in that they tend to get greedy at times and I think as far as the car industry goes, it has surged "big time" since 2008 and I think these companies get a little left behind in it so they tend to want to cheat. Look at Chevrolet in 2005 when the economy was going "belly up" Chevrolet could afford have that type of car overhaul so they went ahead and produced the faulty breaking systems for various cars and look at the major money loss they would have experienced had reported faulty breaking systems along with the economy going bad like it did.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back