Anybody watch the season finale to Buffy the Vampire Slayer last night?

I started to watch that show a couple of months ago. It is kinda good.

Last night's show was great, but I really don't know what is going to happen with Buffy and Spike.

Man that's one of my favorite shows. Stange thing is, I don't know why, but I actually enjoy it. However, I was always watching the reruns on FX (my son had to inform me that the regular shows are on UPN of WB). I missed the season finale but I plan on catching the regular series next season.

I guess I'm just a big vampire movie fan.

Mike, Buffy is the best show on TV...bar none. It has the best dialouge and character development of any series I have ever seen.

You can catch the replays every weekday afternoon on FX at 6:00 pm. I think they are showing season 4 or 5 right now. They will keep going in order until they get to the final episode of this season which just ended Tuesday (I think this was season 7). Then they will start rebroadcasting the show all over again from the very beginning when Buffy first learned she was the chosen one.

It is a good show tho

bornthrilla,

I can't believe you actually watch and like Buffy. It doesn't seem much like a show that the brothas would get into.

Girl, I am the president of the Southside chapter of the Buffy fan club.

That show is the only thing on TV I watch besides sports.

Originally posted by bornthrilla
Girl, I am the president of the Southside chapter of the Buffy fan club.

That show is the only thing on TV I watch besides sports.

I hear ya born.

Back