Anybody seen Trading Spouses???

:eek: Dang she really flipped out! I didn't see the beginning episode to see what the other wife said or did.

The girl got hypnotized. They actually like the other woman a lil. The show was funny. I actually got a chance to see both.

I saw both episodes when they aired last year (I believe in October), and ol girl was a little over the top for me, and after all of her rantings, ravings, cries, and swears, she still ended up taking the money.

She had my respect, even though I didn't agree with how she handled things. I thought it was actually cool to see someone stand up for their religious beliefs, and actually stick to them, and at almost the same moment she gained my respect, she lost it, because in the end she proved to be a hypocrit by taking the money.

I thought she was very uncompromising to the other family, while they put their beliefs aside to apease her. She was rude, and unreasonable, and her friends were the same way, because they treated the other spouse just as bad as she treated the family in sub-urban Boston.

NICE

I have not seen this one and haven't seen it in a while.

I do watch Wife Swap....and to see the little black lady fly across the table to fight that woman was hilarious even though I hate she showed her ass.

Back