Any Anime Fans?

Tara said:
Are there any anime fans on TSPN? If so, what are you favorite shows?

Japanese version of DBZ, Ghost in the Shell, Vampire Hunter D, Trigun, and Fist of the North Star.

Fist of the North Star
DBZ
Mobile Suit Gundam (all series and movies)

Some older ones that I remember when I was little
Danguard Ace
Grandizer
Starvengers
G-Force
...and some more Im forgetting.

DBZ - Lost Episodes
Inuyasha

My Favorite Anime: CASE CLOSED - This show is off the chain. Its about a teenage detective that gets turned into a kid, but he still has all his knowlegde. He helps this Girlfriend (when he was a teenager) and her incompotent father solve cases. This show is one of the best Thought of shows in a while.

BandFan said:
My Favorite Anime: CASE CLOSED - This show is off the chain. Its about a teenage detective that gets turned into a kid, but he still has all his knowlegde. He helps this Girlfriend (when he was a teenager) and her incompotent father solve cases. This show is one of the best Thought of shows in a while.
How could I forget about Case Closed!!! :flippy:

I watch it every night on [adult swim].

Good stuff!!! :tup:

My only problem is, why hasn't anyone questioned Richard, the dad, when Conan is explaining the case? I mean Richard is all slumped over with his eyes closed like he's passed out? :retard:

Tara said:
I like Full Metal Alchemist, InuYasha, Cowboy Bebop, and Samurai Champloo. :tup:

I'm telling ya, Samurai Champloo is the show right now. :tup: :nod2:

Maybe because it has an underground hip-hop element to it. :)

Tara said:
How could I forget about Case Closed!!! :flippy:

I watch it every night on [adult swim].

Good stuff!!! :tup:

My only problem is, why hasn't anyone questioned Richard, the dad, when Conan is explaining the case? I mean Richard is all slumped over with his eyes closed like he's passed out? :retard:

I have no idea. When Conan starts going around asking goofy questions, they just think he's an iquisitive kid. Plus he has that bowtie that can change his voice and the wristwatch dart shooter. He usually shots Richard with the dart to knock him out then he hides in a corner and explains the case using Richard's voice.
This show is like the CSI of Anime. :tup:

I know, I know. But wouldn't you want to look Richard in the eyes when he's solving the case? Especially when he names the killer and they start acting all crazy? :lol:

Are you a CSI fan? :ebrow:

Tara said:
I know, I know. But wouldn't you want to look Richard in the eyes when he's solving the case? Especially when he names the killer and they start acting all crazy? :lol:

Are you a CSI fan? :ebrow:

I watched CSI for the first time last week on the SPIKE TV Network, and IM HOOKED now!!!!

I did not know that show was THAT GOOD!!!!!!!

BandFan said:
I watched CSI for the first time last week on the SPIKE TV Network, and IM HOOKED now!!!!

I did not know that show was THAT GOOD!!!!!!!
Helll yeah!!! I have the first 4 seasons on DVD!

:jump:

There are titles far too graphic to mention here but if you like Anime youve GOTTA see these 4 titles. They are guaranteed to hook you on Japanimation.

Ninja Scroll
Fist of the North Star
Crying Freeman
Vampire Hunter D

Back