Another reason 0-7 is smalltime. UAPB is smalltime also!

Ask, and you shall receive...

Originally posted by AAMU Alum
Ntel,

Where is the remote? I want to press the mute button for this honors dorm lame.:(

Here ya go...

photo1a.jpg

This clown needs the kiddie Weemote model...made especially for suckers in the Honors Dorm! :)

<font size=5>*MUTE*</font>

But Mr. My-trick may have a point, though.:(

I mean, how can we compete when they have such a STELLAR position as the Number On-....the Number Tw-...wait a dayum minute! :mad:

What was his purpose for this thread again???

:confused:

Precious Roy...send help! :D

*wonderin' if the Mafia will EVER come bail out this clown...*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
0-7

Look smalltimers, it's hight time you realize that on your best year you can't compete with J-State on the football field, in the Sporting News, or anywhere else. You should just tap out now or go back to smacking grammar. Simps.

Originally posted by TRU3000
yeah I forgot every year is a down year for JSU........

man yall really suck

If that's true, and since we beat you every year.....What kind of coach losses to a team like that???

0-7

Man how in the L can any mangy member of the dawgpound come on this board talking about JSU. We kicked your arses on the scoreboard last year, the sporting news has your little town listed in the gutter of sports town, what other punishment do you need. Just tap out 0-7, just tap out.

escape.jpg

Oh, now I see why his judgement is clouded....

Originally posted by Mr. Matriculation
Look smalltimers, it's hight time you realize that on your best year you can't compete with J-State on the football field, in the Sporting News, or anywhere else. You should just tap out now or go back to smacking grammar. Simps.

My friend, our best years have yet to come.

I wish I could say the same for Buffalo.

You would think this whiz kid would have been able to fin the most recent one.

Hell, Baton Rouge would have been higher since 1997. At that time, we had Southern, LSU, the Louisiana Bayou Beast indoor football team, the BR Riverboat Bandits football team, BR Bombers indoor soccer, and the Baton Rouge Kingfish ECHL club.

Someone from Jackson should NEVER post anything about a sports town .... Jackson State and maybe a baseball team was ALL you had in 1997.

Fast forward to now: 2001 --> Jackson, Mississippi : Jackson State, that baseball team is probably still there, and the Jackson Bandits of the ECHL. And if you thought SU was something, according to MR. FAMU's thoughts above, go to Lynch Street and then leave it: Not another mention of JSU anywhere in that city.

Now, while I don't think Baton Rouge is even close to being the best of the SWAC, we got Jackson locked like Chandra Levy's captors: Baton Rouge, Louisiana: Southern University, LSU, a new BR Blue Marlins baseball team this year, BR Riverboat Bandits, Baton Rouge Kingfish hockey (going on their sixth year), the new af2 and best expansion club (10-6) Baton Rouge Blaze, and plans for a new sports arena in the future.

While your post may have had some merit, someone from Jackson should have never open his mouth .....

Re: 0-7

Originally posted by Mr. Matriculation
Man how in the L can any <font color=red>dumb muffin</font> come on this board talking about ASU. We kicked your arses on the scoreboard last year, the sporting news has your little town listed in the gutter of sports town, what other punishment do you need. Just tap out jsue, just tap out.

escape.jpg
Thanks Mr. M

Mighty Gnat don't you know not to lie down with dogs

Damm, Mighty Horney you been hanging with 0-7 to long. You stole my smack quicker than Brandon Reed could rob a liquor store.

SU Gag '79

SU gag, it's easy to see that the cliche; with age comes wisdom doesn't apply to everybody. You sat there and typed all of that visitors convention bureau crap for nothing. Nobody cares about the crawfish rodeo going on in Baton Rouge. Sporting news ranked Oxford, MS and Hattiesburg, MS above Baton Rouge. Those 2 towns don't have any of that mess you just typed about. Start reading before you type, when you don't it makes you look uneducated. Sucker!

Mr M. will have to show his face sometimes and the more I read his posts the more he sounds like GR. A snake is still a snake even if he stops by the library to post.

Nobody cares about the crawfish rodeo going on in Baton Rouge. Sporting news ranked Oxford, MS and Hattiesburg, MS above Baton Rouge. Those 2 towns don't have any of that mess you just typed about.

Do you think an honor student can post like this? Only a season pro can reads the sporting news.

Back